35

minghao was snuggled up in his blankets on his couch watching something that wasn't interesting to him. it was raining heavily outside and it was around 1am as well.

minghao usually would have his friends over but this time he didn't as they were busy and also he didn't feel like having them over.

he felt lonely and usually he didn't mind being alone but today was that day he felt extremely lonely.

hearing the rain drops hitting against his window didn't make him sleepy at all. thoughts were floating around in his mind keeping him awake.

occasionally he would check his phone to see if anyone messaged him or called him but sadly no one did.

minghao pouted. he just wanted one person to be with him. just one that he wanted at this moment. he heard the door of his apartment open and he didn't look to see who it was.

there was only one other person other than him that had his key. he heard shoes being taken off and footsteps were walking closer to him.

he felt the couch dip in as there was more weight. minghao was still pouting.

"shouldn't you be asleep by now hao?" junhui asked as he wrapped his arms around minghao pulling him closer.

"i was waiting for you," minghao mumbled.

"and you're dirty get off me"

junhui chuckled as he knew minghao didn't mean it. his arms never left minghao's body. minghao unwrapped himself from all the blankets he was in and went closer to junhui.

he then wrapped himself and junhui together with the blankets. junhui cooed at how cute minghao was.

"i'm getting sleepy now" minghao yawned making junhui run his fingers through his hair.

"then go to sleep i'll still be by your side" junhui said kissing minghao's head before whispering soft sweet words into minghao's ear.

minghao nodded and snuggled into junhui's chest before slowly falling asleep.

he didn't feel lonely anymore. junhui was with him and that was all he wanted.

got inspired by the title of jonghyun's song called lonely! its amazing i love it so much