32

"minghao!" minghao heard his friend, chan call him.

he turned around and smiled. "hey chan what's up?"

"tomorrow is valentine's day! do you have anyone?" chan asked.

minghao shook his head. "nope but i was thinking of asking someone,"

"junhui hyung isn't it?" chan grinned.

minghao grinned back and nod. "yeah, hopefully he doesn't have one yet."

"i'm sure he doesn't since he likes you."

"w-what are you saying?!" minghao became flustered in result hitting chan.

chan groaned in pain, rubbing the spot minghao hit him. minghao looked at him sheepishly.

"sorry about that."

"it's fine but i gotta go now, seungcheol hyung is waiting for me!" chan said smiling brightly.

minghao smiled and nodded. he waved goodbye to chan who left to see seungcheol.

minghao went to his locker and took his books that he needed.

"hey hao!" minghao heard a voice behind him.

"oh hey junhui" minghao smiled nervously.

"tomorrow is valentine's day! do you have a valentine yet?" junhui said with a smile that minghao loved.

"no not yet but i'm planning on asking someone." minghao said.

"oh who?" junhui asked.

for a second, minghao saw sadness in his eyes.

"uh not telling you"

"oh come on! i'm your best friend" junhui whined.

minghao chuckled a bit before shaking his head.

"i'm still not telling you" minghao said sticking out his tongue.

junhui pouted. "fine then i won't tell you who i'm gonna ask as well."

minghao's heart broke slightly but he shook it off.

"who?" minghao gasped slightly.

"i told you i'm not telling you" junhui said this time he stuck out his tongue.

minghao rolled his eyes playfully and pushed junhui.

"well i hope they accept you" minghao smiled.

junhui nodded. "yeah i hope so too, i have been meaning to ask them for quite some time already."

"you know if they don't accept you, you can come over to my place and eat some chocolates."

"but what if yours accept you?" junhui pouted.

"you can still come over and eat some chocolates." minghao grinned.

junhui smiled and nodded. the bell then rang making junhui and minghao bid each other goodbye as they both had different classes.

minghao walked to class wondering how he should ask junhui.

"how about chocolates?" jisoo, his other friend suggested.

"no everyone does that so i don't want to do that" minghao pouted.

"lemons?" jisoo said.

minghao looked at him confused.

"you know how junhui loves eating lemons, you can go ask some from the canteen. hopefully they won't question why and just give you some." jisoo said.

"omg i can do that! it's not cliche either! thanks jisoo!" minghao said before rushing to get lemons.

weirdly enough the canteen ladies didn't question him and passed him some lemons. minghao thanked them and rushed back to class before teacher came.

"i can't believe i'm doing this with lemons." minghao sighed at himself.

jisoo just laughed. "you gotta be extra remember"

"yea you right"

"grammar minghao"

"nah i don't need proper grammar right now" jisoo just sighed at minghao who was holding lemons.

jisoo found it hilarious and sneakily snapped a picture of him like that and posted it on his instagram.

once it was lunch break, minghao went to find junhui. he found him  buying a drink from the vending machine.

"junhui!" minghao called out running to junhui, being careful with the lemons he was hiding.

"hey hao" junhui smiled.

"junhui i have been meaning to ask you something,"

"sure go ahead" junhui smiled.

"so tomorrow is valentine's day and i was wondering if you could be my valentine?" minghao said before giving junhui lemons.

junhui stared at minghao before he started laughing. minghao was blushing in embarrassment.

"i-i can't believe your asking me out with lemons" junhui said trying to calm himself down.

"well i gotta live up to my name." minghao mumbled.

junhui calmed down a bit and hugged minghao. "of course i would love to be your valentine. besides i was gonna go ask you as well." junhui said.

"really?"

"yeah and i was gonna give you this when i do but you beat me to it" junhui said taking out a kermit keychain.

"that's so cute" minghao said taking the keychain.

junhui took the lemons before giggling. "you're honestly the cutest extra human being that i love"

minghao blushed before hitting junhui. "shut up"

"well i guess i can just come over to your house without needing to worry about another person being your valentine since i'm the one who is yours." junhui said.

minghao laughed. "yeah i guess so"

happy valentines day and carat day! wrote this in an hour or two so forgive me it was shitty lol 

also this guy rejected me when i asked him to be my valentine but thats okay now i hope i dont see him soon cause its gonna be weird and awkward