08

Minghao was cleaning everything in his apartment as he was changing to a better one next week.

Minghao noticed a small box under his bed.

"When did I have this?" Minghao asked himself, taking the small box under his bed.

He sat down and opened it. It was filled with his high school memories. Minghao smiled looking through it.

He laughed at most of it as it was with most of his friends. He still hung out with them which he was glad. Happy memories filled his mind until he noticed the tons of paper hearts after that.

His smile disappeared as he remembered those paper hearts. He picked a pink paper heart up before opening it. Small little notes were written inside.

Remember to eat okay? And drink some hot chocolate! It's getting colder, I don't want you to catch a cold

He looked at it before tearing up as he remembered everything everything.

"Hao!" Minghao heard his name.

He turned around and smiled before being hugged by the taller boy.

"Hi" Minghao said with a smile.

"How are you? I have so much to tell you today!"

"Let's go to our usual cafe and talk."

"Alright Hao"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Minghao picked another one up.

I'm sorry for hurting you, let's meet up at our usual spot! I wanna make it up to you. I love you Hao~

Minghao teared up more. He decided to stop reading the paper hearts. It hurt him more.

Someone then knocked on his door. He quickly wiped his tears before running to get the door.

"Coming!" Minghao said before opening the door.

He looked up and saw someone he didn't want to see anymore.

"Why are you here Jun?" Minghao glared at him.

"I know you don't want to see me-"

"No shit I don't"

"Let me finish Minghao, I want to give these back." Jun said passing him a small box.

Minghao raised his eyebrow before opening it. It was paper cranes that he used to make and give to Jun.

Minghao looked at him before running upstairs. He took out everything else accept the things Jun gave him before along with the paper hearts.

"Here, I want to give these back too." Minghao coldly said shoving it to Jun.

Jun looked at him and nodded. Jun turned around and walked away. Minghao bit his lip and slammed the door.

He slid down against the door and curled up into a ball. All you could hear were soft sobs throughout his apartment.

"Minghao, let's break up." Jun said.

"W-why?" Minghao asked shakily.

"I-I don't love you anymore I'm sorry." Jun said.

"I think it's best if we stop seeing each other now. I'm sorry Hao." Jun said.

"Don't call me that when you're leaving me!" Minghao shouted.

Jun bit his bottom lip and nodded. "Sorry and good bye Minghao. Those times when we were together, were real and I loved it." Jun said before walking away.

"I hate you Wen Jun Hui!" Minghao shouted, tears running down his cheeks.

"I miss you Jun. Why did you have to leave me." Minghao said softly.