15

Requested by Yoonseoks_Princess

"Why me?" Junhui groaned.

"Shut up Junhui, you said you'll help look out for him." Mingyu said through the phone call.

"Yeah but why now? I'm busy." Junhui said.

Mingyu rolled his eyes but of course Junhui couldn't see it.

"Yeah by busy you mean just lazing around in your apartment while snacking on some cereal."

"Fine you caught me but I still don't want to babysit your baby brother."

"Too late I'm almost at your apartment just need to turn left and I'll be there." Mingyu said making Junhui groaned in annoyance.

"Fuck you Gyu."

"No thanks." Junhui ended the call and sighed.

He changed out of his pyjamas even though it was almost noon and changed into casual clothes before he heard his doorbell. He opened the door to see Mingyu and a small baby who was holding on to Mingyu's pinky tightly.

"Hey Junhui! Here are his things and I'll be back around night time. Sorry for this but you promised anyway. I got to go now if I don't want to be late." Mingyu said passing everything to Junhui.

"Yeah yeah, be glad I don't mind kids." Junhui rolled his eyes.

Mingyu grinned at Junhui before trying to let go of his baby brother.

"Minghao, hyung has to go already. Junhui hyung here will take care of you-" Mingyu got cut off by Minghao crying.

"No! Don't leawe haohao with hwim!" Minghao cried hugging onto Mingyu.

Junhui didn't know what to do. Mingyu bent down and patted Minghao's head.

"Hyung will come back soon, hyung here will take care of you don't worry okay?" Mingyu said carrying Minghao.

"Be good alright?" Mingyu said and Minghao rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands before nodding.

Mingyu passed Minghao to Junhui. "Alright I wasted a lot of time here, I have to go now. Bye Minghao! Bye Junhui!"

"Have fun on your date with Wonwoo." Junhui waved at Mingyu before closing his door.

He sat Minghao down on the ground gently before taking Minghao's things and properly putting them on the counter. Junhui walked back to Minghao who was being very quiet with his kermit plush toy.

"Hi, I'm Junhui hyung." Junhui said gently with a soft smile.

Minghao looked up at Junhui before tearing up. Junhui panicked, he quickly carried Minghao. He slowly patted Minghao but it was too late. Minghao crying loudly and Junhui didn't know what to really do.

Junhui quickly made funny faces to calm Minghao from crying and it worked making Junhui glad as he heard Minghao giggling.

Minghao had stopped crying and started to play with Junhui's face. Minghao giggled more making Junhui smile.

Junhui noticed some toys inside Minghao's bag that Mingyu had passed. He took some toys out for Minghao to play with but Minghao ignored the toys.

Instead he held his arms up high at Junhui. Junhui looked at him confused.

"Cawwy me!" Minghao tried to say and Junhui understood.

He lifted Minghao up and Minghao laughed. Junhui then ran around the room with Minghao on his shoulders. Laughter filled Junhui's apartment.

Junhui heard Minghao's stomach grumble. He stopped at turned to Minghao.

"Someone must be hungry." Junhui smiled.

Minghao was placed back onto the ground while Junhui took out Minghao's milk bottle and milk powder. There was instructions on how to make Minghao's milk. Junhui followed it carefully before passing it to Minghao.

Minghao happily accepted it before running to the couch and lied down on it. Junhui slowly sat beside Minghao. Minghao got up and placed his head on Junhui's lap.

Junhui smiled and slowly stroked Minghao's head. Once Minghao finished his milk, Junhui washed his bottle before coming back to Minghao who was now playing with his kermit plush toy.

Junhui sat down beside Minghao. Junhui had to admit, Minghao stole his heart. He loved Minghao and how cute he was. Minghao turned to Junhui before hugging him.

"Haohao lowes Junhwi hyung!" Minghao said giggling.

Junhui smiled widely before hugging Minghao tightly. "Junhui hyung loves Haohao too."

Minghao soon fell asleep in Junhui's arms and Junhui decided to let him sleep on his bed.

Junhui tried his bed to gently place Minghao on his bed but soon Minghao started to cry.

"Don't leawe haohao pwease!" Minghao said and Junhui had no choice but to lay beside Minghao who held onto Junhui tightly.

Junhui slowly fell asleep too beside Minghao.

Junhui woke up with his phone ringing. He picked up and his phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" Junhui answered.

"Junhui! I'm coming to your apartment in about 10 minutes!" Mingyu said.

"Oh alright." Junhui said before ending the call.

Junhui was gonna miss the little guy who was still asleep in his arms. Junhui slowly woke Minghao up. Minghao rubbed his eyes and looked around.

"Your brother is coming back so you can go back home Minghao." Junhui smiled.

Minghao pouted and nodded. They both got up and walked to the living room. Junhui kept all of Minghao's stuff before Mingyu came.

"Hey! Thanks for taking care of Minghao, Junhui!" Mingyu said as Junhui passed Minghao's stuff to him.

"No problem, you can call me anytime if you need me to take care of him." Junhui said ruffling Minghao's head.

Minghao giggled. Mingyu smiled and nodded. "Seems like he likes you a lot Junhui."

"Yeah." Junhui smiled.

"Well it's time to go back little fella." Mingyu said but Minghao pouted and shook his head before running back to Junhui.

"I don't wanna!" Minghao said holding onto Junhui's pants tightly.

Junhui chuckled before hugging Minghao.

"Next time, we can play together okay?" Junhui said.

Minghao was tearing up so, Junhui wiped off the tears and patted his head.

"Yeah Minghao, next time we can come visit Junhui hyung again." Mingyu said before carrying Minghao.

Minghao's eyes lit up quickly and nodded eagerly. Mingyu and Jun laughed.

"Well I'll see you later bye." Mingyu said and Junhui nodded.

"Bye Mingyu and bye Minghao." Junhui waved.

Minghao waved his hand before walking back with Mingyu. Junhui closed his door and smiled. He couldn't wait to take care of Minghao again.

BBY HAO IS CUTE TO IMAGINE AOGISIVISKC BYE

ALSO i hope u liked it 💓💗💖💟💘💖💝