18.2

It's been 2 months since Minghao and Junhui's punishment started. They have been talking on and off but they mostly spoke alone when they are doing their punishment.

Minghao at times still do think Junhui is an asshole but now most of the time he doesn't.

Junhui was actually a softie who acts like an asshole to people who aren't close to him. He once told Minghao he didn't want to be hurt by people as last time his friends previously were only his friends cause he had money.

"Hey Minghao." Junhui spoke as they we're resting before they had to continue cleaning.

"Yeah?"

"You know how we always take care of Sam?"

Sam, the cat that followed Minghao to their school. It has been 2 months since they started to care for the cat but only in school as they couldn't bring it back with them.

Minghao nodded. "What about it?"

"Don't you think we're like parents to it?" Junhui said.

"W-what?" Minghao said his voice cracked a bit.

"Yeah like we both always take care of it. Don't you think we're like its parents." Junhui said grinning.

Minghao rolled his eyes, hoping Junhui won't see him blushing.

"No we're not"

"Yes we are!"

"That's just you Junhui"

"No it isn't! You're the mum and I'm the dad."

"Who said you could be the dad!"

"It's obvious I'm the dad." Junhui stuck his tongue out.

Minghao playfully punched him on the shoulder cause Junhui to groan in pain.

"It hurts" Junhui whined.

"Quit being a baby idiot."

"But you punched me hard."

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"Then what would you want me to do?"

"Kiss the pain away "

"What are you 5?"

"Minghaoo" Junhui whined.

Minghao sighed and lightly kissed the spot he punched.

"Happy?" Minghao asked, looking at Junhui.

For the whole time they have been hanging out, Minghao for the first time saw Junhui blushing. Junhui quickly looked away and coughed.

"Thanks"

"No problem?" Minghao said with a hint of confusion, laughing a bit.

They then continued to clean all the windows before heading back home.

"Hey wanna go and eat something?" Junhui asked.

"Sure but you have to pay"

"Why?"

"Cause you asked me to go with you. So of course you have to pay"

"Tch fine" Junhui rolled his eyes while Minghao stuck his tongue out.

"Let's get ice cream!" Minghao said as they were walking.

"Alright I know just the place." Junhui said taking Minghao's hand before bringing him to the place.

Minghao's heart was beating faster as he felt Junhui's hand on his. It was warm and soft. It perfectly fit in Minghao's hand. Minghao had a small smile on his face before Junhui had stopped.