42

minghao was walking around a larger field, not many people were there but he still could see figures moving. minghao felt calm and relax. he took a deep breath before lifting up his camera.

minghao pressed the button and a snap sound was made. minghao then went to check the picture. it was the whole field that was filled with small and larger flowers. the sun made it look better as well. minghao smiled at the photo before going back to taking more pictures.

he loved photography, it made him feel calm and happy. it was his getaway from his stressful life. a cure to his stress. it made him feel better and he could express himself through his pictures.

but he wished instead of only doing sceneries he wanted to have models in his photos. he wanted someone to be in it but he didn't have anyone. minghao hoped one day he could have someone in his photos. someone that mean a lot to him.

while minghao was still taking pictures when he noticed someone for once. he usually never cared about the people around here, he would just mind his own business but this person caught his eye.

he had light brown hair, sharp jawline, he was tall yet skinny. he also had a cross earring which suits him very well. his eyes were big but nice, his nose was sharp. he was wearing just a long oversize plaid shirt but he tucked half of it in his ripped light blue jeans, leaving the other side out.

he was stunning and the way he was looking at the flowers with a smile on his face made minghao lift his camera up and took a picture.

minghao knew he said he would only take pictures of someone he loved or care but this person was too stunning to not take. he looked like a model, minghao wondered if he was.

minghao secretly took a bit more pictures of him, staring at the flowers with a smile, holding it so softly as if he was afraid to break it, him softly giggling as wind went through his hair. minghao knew it was creepy but he was slowly falling for them which is stupid but he couldn't help it.

once minghao decided to stop since he didn't want to be called a creep or anything, he checked the pictures. minghao was proud of himself. the pictures looked absolutely stunning. minghao smiled to himself before he heard a voice behind him.

"did the pictures look good?" someone asked making minghao make a squeak sound and jumping in surprise.

the boy minghao had 'secretly' took pictures of was behind him, looking at the pictures as well.

"uh i-" minghao fumbled with his camera as he didn't know what to say.

the boy just giggled before holding his hand out.

"my name is junhui, you?" the boy introduced.

"minghao.." minghao replied taking the boy's hand and shaking it.

"you know i was wondering why were you taking pictures of me out of sudden" junhui said making minghao's ears turn red.

"i am so so sorry for just taking pictures of you like that" minghao quickly bowed.

"it's fine, you seem like a professional photographer especially with that camera of yours." junhui smiled making minghao fall for him a bit more.

"i'm not a professional but thank you." minghao smiled back.

"anyway about those pictures,"

"oh! do you want me to delete it? i can if you like-"

"can you send to me? it's not like i'll ever get this chance of a cute boy taking pictures of me" junhui cut minghao off.

minghao blushed and nodded. "s-sure"

"thanks minghao!" junhui said with a smile.

"since we got this going on,"

"wanna grab a cup of coffee with me? i would love to know you more" junhui said with pink cheeks.

minghao bit his bottom lip to prevent him from smiling before nodding.

"i would love that"

let's just say, minghao had found his model and a boyfriend.

i actually made a meanie twitter au with this plot,, my twitter is @ sweetpeahui if any of you still wanna see some content from me? cause i mean im fucking dead here ngl