29

Minghao was driving back home, hands on the steeringwheel, remembering everything that happened.

"Aren't you ticklish?" Sohye giggled poking Minghao at the sides.

"Stop" Minghao frowned but giggled as it was ticklish.

Sohye continued to tickle him making Minghao laugh.

"S-stop!" Minghao said and finally Sohye stopped.

"You're so cute" Sohye said but Minghao rolled his eyes.

He was gonna get revenge on Sohye but Sohye got up and ran behind a tall man.

"Junhui, Minghao is gonna get revenge on me!" Sohye said pointing at Minghao.

Minghao scoffed. Junhui looked at Minghao and laughed.

"Hey don't hurt her, she's just playing with you."

"Yeah I know I just wanted to get revenge." Minghao mumbled.

Junhui chuckled and ruffled his hair. Minghao pouted. Sohye always went to Junhui and he felt jealous but he didn't say anything.

"I'm going to my room" Minghao said walking to his room.

Junhui and Minghao shared apartment. Minghao laid on his bed for some time before going to the kitchen as he was hungry.

Minghao saw Junhui and Sohye hugging each other. Minghao was uncomfortable with it so he decided to just stay in his room.

After a few hours, they suddenly called Minghao out. Minghao walked out and sat on another seat while the couple sat together.

"What is it?" Minghao asked.

"Minghao we haven't told you but look!" Sohye said showing her right hand.

It had a ring on it. Minghao looked at it surprised. She was getting married.

Junhui lifted his too showing his as well. They're both getting married.

Minghao showed a fake smile before clapping.

"Congrats!" Minghao said making the couple smile.

"The wedding is in 2 months so you better come!" Junhui said and Minghao nodded.

"Of course I'll come." Minghao smiled but it wasn't real.

"Great! It's gonna be amazing!"

2 months past by and it was their wedding. Minghao was dressed in a black suit which fitted well on him.

Junhui was greeting the guest and all while Minghao was leaning against the pillar close to the entrace.

Sohye came out of the dressing room and called Minghao over.

"How do I look?" Sohye smiled.

Minghao smiled back looking at Sohye.

"You look beautiful in it!" Minghao said and Sohye smiled wider.

"Thank you Minghao!" Sohye said hugging Minghao.

Minghao stood there frozen as Sohye quickly went back into the dressing room to add a few touch-ups before the wedding starts.

Soon the wedding started and Minghao was Junhui's best man so he stood at the side.

Sohye walked down the aisle gracefully. Sohye looked beautiful in the wedding dress.

Junhui took Sohye's hand and they were both standing face to face.

"Will you take Sohye as your wife?"

"Yes I do"

"Will you take Junhui as your husband."

"Of course"

"You may now kiss the bride."

Junhui leaned in and pressed his lips against Sohye's, claps were heard everywhere. Minghao looked away as he couldn't take it.

Minghao smile sadly. Once it was done, Minghao went outside.

He sighed and stayed outside for awhile until Junhui came on.

"There you are!" Junhui said walking over to Minghao.

"Oh hey"

"Come inside, let's take a picture together!" Junhui said grabbing Minghao's hand.

"N-no it's fine really" Minghao said but Junhui dragged him in. Junhui's hand was so warm and nice, it fitted perfectly in his hand.

"Come here!"  Sohye said.

"Let's take a picture." Sohye said.

Sohye wrapped the arms with Junhui's and leaned her head to Junhui. Junhui did the same.

Minghao awkwardly stood there before smiling as the camera took a picture of three of them.

Minghao had stopped his car at the side before letting his tears slip out. He didn't bother about it.

He slowly took the photo they took at the wedding. He stared at it before crying more. He slowly tore it as more tears slip out.

He slowly pushed the two broken sides of the photo together,

covering Sohye.

Minghao let out a shaky sigh. If only he could call Junhui his.

But he couldn't, Junhui was Sohye's.

badly written but its based on kwill's music video called 'please don't'

itsabopyall