10

Minghao was walking to a new cafe near his work place. He decided to try out their drinks there.

He walked in and he was hit with the smell of coffee aroma.

Sadly he wasn't a coffee person as he couldn't handle the bitter taste of it.

Minghao stared at what they had on the menu before hearing a voice greeting him.

"Hello welcome! What would you like to order?" Minghao looked up and saw a boy with light brown hair and a bright smile looking at him.

Minghao found it unbelievable attractive. He blushed before reading the menu again.

"I'll have the cold green tea latte please." Minghao said and the boy nodded.

Minghao paid and walked over to a small table. He decided to observe the man more.

He had a cross earring on his left ear which Minghao found that it suit him pretty well. He also had a sharp jawline and big yet nice eyes.

Minghao then heard his number and ran to get it. The boy smiled as he gave him his drink.

Minghao thanked him before walking out of the cafe and back to his work place.

"Mhm this is pretty good." Minghao said to himself as he continued to walk back to his work place.

He knew he was definitely coming back there just for the drinks and the boy he found attractive.

The next day he walked into the cafe to be greeted by the same boy yesterday.

Minghao smiled back at him and ordered the same thing but hot one. He also ordered 2 americanos for his 2 friends.

He paid and waited for his order. He did the same thing as yesterday. The boy turned to Minghao and he quickly looked away trying not to get caught.

He was called to get his order after that. Minghao walked over and took his drinks thanking him in the process.

Minghao left the cafe with his drinks. He sighed, he wanted to find out the boy's name.

Minghao continued to go to the cafe few times every week but he was too shy to try to ask his name or anything.

Minghao was walking back home on a Monday and he felt like shit. Work was making him stressed out and now he just wanted a drink to calm him down.

Minghao ordered the usual drink he would get in the cafe and sat down. He laid his head in his arms and sighed.

He just wants his drink and go back to his place to snuggle into his blankets.

His ordered was called and he walked over to the counter and took it. Minghao didn't feel like saying thank you so he turned to leave after receiving his drink.

"Wait!" The boy suddenly said.

Minghao turned to him confused. He then passed him a small folded note.

The boy smiled before walking off to continue his job. Minghao unfolded the note and read it.

A smile was brought onto his face as he read it. He kept it inside his pocket and went back home, happy and excited.

xxx-xxxxx-xxx
You seem really down today when you're usually happy so I hope you will feel better soon!
Call or text me btw :)
-Junhui

Aovosogodg idkwhatiwrote

Also!

YAWAWOO