02

Jun was walking back to his dorm after getting his usual coffee. He noticed his roommate, Minghao walking out of their dorm room.

"Hey Minghao! Where are you going?" Jun asked.

"I'm meeting my boyfriend why?" Minghao said.

'Oh yeah that's right, he had a boyfriend since last week.' Jun thought.

Jun smiled and shook his head. "Nothing just asking."

Minghao nodded and smiled before walking off. Jun walked into the room and sighed.

Jun actually fell for the boy few months ago and after hearing that he was dating someone just hurt his heart.

His chest started to hurt but he decided to ignore it. He was gonna go get a drink inside the fridge until he suddenly coughed out flowers.

He picked it up and examined it. It was white roses, Minghao's favourite.

"Fuck" Jun whispered to himself as he realised what he got.

Hanahaki

The next few days, Jun was slowly getting use to coughing up flowers almost everytime he sees or hangs out with Minghao.

Jun decided to not tell anyone not even his best friend, Soonyoung. He continued to cough up flowers without anyone knowing.

Jun walked to the dance studio to practice a dance with Soonyoung. Surprisingly he saw Minghao and Chan there too.

He greeted them before walking to Soonyoung.

"Hey man!" Soonyoung happily said.

Jun smiled and greeted back, he wasn't feeling that great that day. He looked over to Minghao to see him talking to Chan and laughing a lot.

His chest starting to hurt but he got used to the pain already. The flowers wanted to come out of his mouth but he shut it.

Jun was holding it in until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay! Let's start with-" before Soonyoung could finish his sentence Jun rushed to the bathroom locking it before throwing out the flowers.

He noticed the white roses had a bits of red on it. He knew it was his blood.  He quickly cleaned it up before flushing it down.

He suddenly had an itchy feeling in his throat. He tried to get it so and he did. It was the roses thorns. Jun hissed at the pain it had left before throwing it away and walking out of the bathroom to see worried eyes on him.

"Jun are you okay?" Soonyoung asked.

Jun nodded. "Yeah just something happened that's all."

Soonyoung nodded. "If you're not feeling well tell me alright?"

Jun nodded and mumbled a "thank you" before going back into his position.

Soon dance practice began and Jun was getting exhausted quicker than usual.

When they stopped dancing, Jun was the one who was panting the most.

"Jun are you seriously alright?" Soonyoung asked extremely worried.

Jun nodded but paused. He felt like he should at least tell him about the disease.

"Soonyoung, I need to talk to you privately for awhile." Jun said and Soonyoung nodded.

"What is it?" Soonyoung asked.

"I have hanahaki" Jun said after taking a deep breath.

"Cause of who?!" Soonyoung asked and Jun pointed at Minghao.