44

junhui was walking in the school hall. books for his next class in his hands, files beneath his books and his chocolate milk in his mouth.

he was a nerd but he had friends who didn't care what he was. people in his school wouldn't bully who was different which was what he liked about in his school.

he was the vice president for student council and a lead dancer in his school dance team. he was pretty active in school but other than that he rather stay in his bed and cuddle up with his blanket.

"jun! you gonna come for practice after school?" his best friend and dance captain, soonyoung asked.

"yeah of course! unless student council suddenly wants to hold a meeting then maybe not." junhui joked.

soonyoung pouted. "you better come! we're gonna learn a new dance."

"yeah yeah i'll come don't worry" junhui smiled.

"alright see you at lunch!" soonyoung beamed before running off to somewhere.

junhui bet he was gonna find jihoon. junhui continued to walk to his next class, greeting few people he knew.

he sat down and opened his files from student council. they were holding a carnival that was coming soon. junhui had to make sure everything was alright. reports were written and everything was going as planned.

he made note in his mind to pass this to wonwoo, the student council president. he was glad wonwoo took the position for president, he knew what to do and everything.

the teacher finally came in and began the class. junhui was listening attentively while writing down notes. it usually comes in pretty handy when it's the exam season.

suddenly the door burst open, revealing a person junhui was never fond of. the teacher sighed before looking.

"xu minghao. late again." he said.

minghao nodded. junhui noticed a scratch mark on his face and arms. junhui made a face. that looked like it hurt.

"just go sit down." the teacher said as he waved minghao off.

minghao was junhui's seat partner because teachers taught it was better. junhui would always notice him being late almost every time. you could say minghao was a delinquent. he would skip school or come late to class. always break the school rules with his all black outfit and earrings on almost everywhere on his ears.

junhui didn't really want to be involved with anything that had him in it. sure minghao looked extremely attractive, nice fashion sense and outfits every time, his rare smile which was very cute.

okay maybe junhui is a little bit attracted to him but that still doesn't mean he wants to be involved with him.

classes continued until it was lunchtime. junhui packed his things and was about to leave class until he noticed minghao asleep. he looked around and sighed.

he poked his arm causing him to stir in his sleep before waking up.

"what?" minghao coldly said, glaring at junhui.

he flinched slightly before quickly replying,

"classes ended."

minghao clicked his tongue, making a "tch" sound before getting up. he then brushed past junhui and out of class. junhui sighed and left as well.

"why are you so late? you usually come out pretty fast." wonwoo asked as soon as junhui came and sat down in their usual table.

"something happened along the way." he replied.