33

it was late at night on a friday, minghao and his friends were in the bar, chugging down bottles of alcohol. well his friends were, although they brought him here to have a blast he didn't drink. he never favoured it.

he only had one can of beer and that was it. his friends were all wasted and dancing on the dance floor like a beast. he noticed that his friend was making out with this person, he scrunched up his nose.

'disgusting' he thought before checking where his other friends were.

the only reason why minghao followed them and agreed to their idea was cause of something. everything just went downhill for him. it was very visible minghao was crying and had large eye bags cause of lack of sleep.

there was only one person who stuck with him and didn't get drunk. jisoo.

he was glad jisoo didn't like drinking as well. he ordered apple juice and just drank it the whole time.

"hey minghao," jisoo called out.

"yes?" minghao replied, turning his attention to jisoo.

"i think we should head back home now, all of our friends seems to be pretty drunk right now." jisoo said and minghao nodded.

"i'll carry them back into the car," minghao said and jisoo nodded.

"i'll go get the car" jisoo said hurrying out to get the car quickly.

"yah seungkwan stopping eating his face we have to go now." minghao said pulling seungkwan away from this guy.

"awww" seungkwan whined before waving goodbye to that guy.

minghao shoved seungkwan into the car. he didn't care if he was being rough right now, it was their fault for getting drunk as hell.

minghao found his other friends and quickly brought them to the car. minghao slammed the door shut and they went off to bring their friends back home.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

minghao thanked jisoo for dropping him off before unlocking the door. he had enough going on today and he just wanted to fall onto his bed and sleep.

minghao yawned and opened the door to see someone inside. he glared at him before closing his door.

"what are you doing here?" minghao growled.

he did not want to see him at this moment or anytime soon.

"minghao-"

"don't say my name, you have no rights to junhui" minghao snapped.

"get out of my apartment" minghao said opening his door wide open for junhui to leave.

"minghao please listen to me" junhui begged but minghao wasn't having any of it.

"listen? what for?" minghao scoffed walking closer to junhui.

he poked his chest hard and looked at junhui right in the eye.

"you cheated on me! i saw it right in front of my eyes, i saw you kissing and making out with them. you want more proof? oh here you go." minghao said shoving his phone up to junhui's face.

he had a picture of junhui kissing someone else. junhui looked at minghao.

"you got it all wrong minghao!" junhui said but minghao rolled his eyes.

"no junhui, i'm done. i'm done with everything. from how you push me away and ignore me and only try to get my attention for things you only want! i had enough, i thought this would stop and it would go back to how we used to be..how we used to love each other unconditionally but i guess that's gone out of the window." minghao said, glaring at junhui so his tears won't fall.

"minghao please-"

"it's over junhui, we're done." minghao said.

"now please get out of my apartment before i forcefully do it." minghao sternly said.

with his head low, junhui slowly walked out of his apartment. he looked back at minghao who didn't show any emotions of wanting him back. he turned his head back and continued walking out of his apartment and slowly disappearing out of minghao's sight.

minghao slammed his door shut and let out a shaky sigh. he closed his eyes and let his tears fall before letting out small sobs that echoed through his apartment. although he still loved junhui he had to let him go.

for his own good. he couldn't take this toxic relationship anymore. he knew it was bad for him and that's why he finally let him go.

I JUST HAD TO DO THIS