[V] That's How I Like To See You

"Y/N, wake the fuck up" I heard a raspy voice wake me up.

"Its fucking-"

"Whatever" I cut her off standing off from the floor. It was now dark outside.

"Cut your stupid attitude before I do something you'll feel really bad about" she said with her arms crossed.

"Im fucking tired, dude, I don't want to be here! I want to be home!" I raised my voice, anger taking over me.

"I wasn't the one who told you to come here! You broke in here by yourself, now here are the consequences" She said charging towards me with her handgun glued to her hand.

"You aren't going to shoot me"

"Don't dare me"

"Fine I'll chill" I say as I lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling. Life is so fucking... Blah.

"You better" Camila said glaring at me with her two brown orbs

_______

"Camila why are you like this?" Camila didn't respond.

"Like, why don't you just let me go?" She kept staring at nothing, ignoring the crap out of me.

"I feel like a fucking dog talking to a wall-"

"Shut up already"

"I won't"

"Want me to shoot you?" She got her gun out shaking it and charging it, gosh help her.

"You wouldn't do that to me"

"Don't dare me!" She said standing up getting angry, I'm liking this.

"Sorry, agent" I smirked and covered my face. She might shoot me, I don't doubt it.

After a few minutes she spoke again.

"What was that scream about?" She made fun of my stupid ass scream, I don't know how to feel.

I'm just not going to answer.

"Y/N, what was it about, why did you do it?"

"Because I'm fucking done with this shit!" I snapped, I gotta control myself.

"You got yourself into 'this' shit" she pointed at herself. What I'm about to say is random and probably doesn't mix with what's happening now, but she's cute.

"Ah, I'm fucking done, let me fucking go" I say standing up, pushing the sofa in complete anger.

"Control yourself"

"I will fucking kill you when I have the fucking chance-" I pointed at her with anger.

"Why don't you do it know?" She tilted her head with a smile. Playing with the gun on her hand, probably not a good idea.

"I'm tired and I don't want to clean your mess" I turn around taking a seat on the sofa.

"How can a mess clean up a mess?" She 'curiously' asked. Damn, Camila, arguing with you is so difficult.

"Leave me alone"

"Leave me alone" she made fun of me again, with a really funny tone.

"Fuck you" I mumbled. Her face changed in less than a second, and not for good.

"What did you say?"

"I said Fuck You" I spat. And she slapped my cheek, the stinging sensation was strong as shit.

I tried to grab her by her waist so I had a chance to throw her to the ground and somehow run away, but she was faster. And he punched me right in the mouth. I wiped the liquid on my lip and I was fucking bleeding. This girl, I swear.

"For fuck sakes!" I held her wrist so tightly I thought I'd dislocate her bones there. I was dumb enough to forget she had a damn gun on her other hand, and she took the gun out of her back pocket, aimed at my damn thigh and before I could speak she shot me in the fucking thigh.

"Fuck!" I threw myself on the ground this shit hurts like hell. I don't think I'm able to walk. I just wanna die already.

"That's how I like to see you" she said with a smirk plastered on her face, she kneeled down to speak again.

"Come on, kill me" she tilted her head with a smirk on her face, again.

My eyes were starting to get watery, the pain is strong. I'm losing a lot of blood, this needs to be covered as soon as possible or I'll die.

She stood up, looking at me with a fake 'sad' face. I wanted to insult her, I don't even know how to feel anymore.

"Cam-" before I could even finish, she hits me in the back off the head with the gun, everything suddenly starting to turn black.