[XII] Assigned

Wake up you piece of shit" Lauren.

"Wake up asshole" Lyane.

"I'll punch you" Lauren warned.

"Fucking wake up Regina we're going shopping" Lyane spoke again.

Lauren and Lyane have been shaking me for a long time but my sleepy ass won't wake up.

"Y/N wake up! You were supposed to buy the new car today" Lauren said as I jumped off my bed with my eyes wide open, guess that was the key to wake me up.

"Good morning guys!" I say energetically, one second I was lazy and the other a hyped up annoying asshole.

"Let's go..." I say walking to the door, but when I look back, none of them is following me.

"Y/N you aren't dressed and you didn't wash your mouth" Lyane said before they both started laughing out fucking loud about how stupid I am.

"So funny ha, ha" I say walking to the bathroom, picking the clothes Lauren brought me.

I close the door and went directly to the mirror.

"Damn, they always do this" I say before I start my morning routine.

_______

"Hey Lauren, look at that" Lyane elbows Lauren on her arm and suddenly they both turn to look at me.

"Okay, I know I don't have monkeys on my face, but I have monkeys right in front of me so cut the shit" I say walking around the Lamborghini store. I don't know which one to choose, maybe the Lamborghini 5-95 Zagato, or the Lamborghini Veneno Roaster.

"I think the Lamborghini Veneno is too much, right?" I ask Lauren and Lyane.

"Yeah"

"Why would you spend all that money to destroy it?" Lauren asked a little annoyed by my stupidly.

"I had to destroy the BMW to leave no trail, I had no options" I defend myself with a reasonable statement

"Whatever"

"I'll take the Veneno" I say to the guy from the store.

"The fuck, didn't you say it was too much?" Lauren asked with a confused face. To be honest, I don't know how to answer her question since I can't even understand myself.

"It looks cute"

"It looks demonic" Lyane contributes in a good or bad way.

"Whatever, it's your money" Lauren said, a bit annoyed by my choices, but they're my choices.

_______

"I gotta go to Pablo's house, he told me he had a job for me" I say as I get back on the bloody red Veneno.

"Let me go with you" Lauren's dog eyes met mine and I couldn't help it.

"Me too!" Lyane came out of nowhere and squished me and Lauren into a group hug, she always did this shit randomly.

"Uh, how do I say this? You don't fit, in that car, only two fit"

"Y/N following the rules? Wow. Come on, let's be bad for a few hours" Lyane said and I nodded, like whatever.

"...as if killing people isn't bad enough" I mumbled.

"Anyways, where will you sit?" Lauren asked the black haired girl beside her.

"I'll sit on your lap" she smiled from ear to ear.

"Whatever" I know Lauren didn't mind, Lyane had such a body, it was similar to Camila's body but Lyane is a bit taller and her abs are really toned.