[XXXIII] Fuck Expensive

Hang tight because I know you'll like this Chapter. Comment and Vote hahahah

"I want us all to toast because none you slipped our real names. We all kept each others identity a secret and that really counts" I say as I raise my glass toasting with the other girls.

"Plus, now we have the house to ourselves again because Matt isn't around anymore." Lyane says taking another huge sip off her wine glass.

"Not for long, babygirl" Violet raised her eyebrows, half smiling. "The bank awaits"

"Shoot, I forgot. After the bank we have to go separate ways, right?" Lauren asked, confused and desoriented as always.

"Yeah, each of you will go back home individually. No going out together and no phone calls, because after robbing the bank we will be extremely wanted criminals. I prepared an helicopter for each of you. Don't forget to tell the pilot the location of your house, and please make sure it's hidden from the law." Violet closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. I think she's nervous, like I am. I know I've robbed banks before but this is a much bigger situation now that I realize.

"Camila do you have anywhere to go?" Lauren asked the brunette, sitting by her side as she placed her hand on Camila's back to get her attention. The brunette is doing fine, she isn't as sad as the wedding day. She's been having her sad and angry moments which might affect positively or negatively the day of the bank, which is why I will keep an eye on her. We don't want anyone to shoot the hostages, because shit could get slippery.

"I think I do... yeah" She mumbled as she looked down.

"You have to be sure because we can help you" I crouched down to be able to see that perfect face of hers. I placed my hand on her knee, trying to get her attention and I did get it.

She looked at me with a serious face, like she didn't have the strength to react to me. We haven't spoken much, she's doing good but our conversations have been so short and monotone. "You know I have a place to go"

"...Yeah." I remembered. She's talking about convertible house. The house where we first met, odd but true. Nobody here knows about it, just me and Camila.

Damn, everything happened in that house. Luckily, I don't think I'll have to go back in there anymore. Those were the times when Camila tortured me in many different ways and dared to say she did it because she was scared of me. This is why I don't understand her.

I haven't spoken to her because I've been trying to keep distance. I don't want to fall deep into where I was before everything happened.

"Guys, I'm going upstairs to finish packing my shit" I say walking past Camila, running the tip of my fingers on her shoulders. Of course I want to talk Camila, I have a ton of shit to tell her. I just don't want to be the one looking for a conversation.

I felt peace as soon as I got to my room. I was alone in silence, the only thing I could hear was my breathing. Luckily, I don't have much to pack; except for all of this guns, but they don't fit anywhere in my bags.

I started gathering the clothes, shoes and accessories left. I threw them in the bag without sorting them, I'll probably never use these clothes again, what's the point of keeping them? I can buy more.

I grabbed an oversized shirt from the pile of clothes on my bed, I'll go to sleep soon so why not change into something comfortable now.

Before I could change, I started to zone out. Just thinking about what happened the wedding day is kind of unbelievable. I didn't expect her to actually leave him, specially in front of all that people. Plus, her mother started insulting her because Camila said no to her son. And although I'm currently with Violet, I'm dying to kiss those soft pink lips of hers. I just need to feel her again, Violet isn't what I want or need.