[VI] Pancakes...

I wake up to see a brunette concentrated on clearing what she had caused. There was Camila, with her mind only on healing the wound. Her tongue was sticking out a bit, moving in circles around her lips. I didn't want to interrupt her so I just kept staring at what she was doing. To be honest, she looks so peaceful and cute. She's also, bad and evil, but am I crazy if I said I'm starting to like both sides of her?

I was lost, entertained in was she was doing. She took the bullet out of my thigh, that was the most important thing, nice job Camila.

She had this surgery instruments on a surgical tray, they looked so professional, so did her. Those instruments look like she stole them from a hospital.

She started humming a song I instantly recognized, it was To all of you by Syd Matters. It is one of my favorite songs, me and my cousin used to sing it when we were younger, she played the guitar and I attempted to sing properly. A breathy laugh escaped my mouth and she suddenly turned her head, guess the noise I made interrupted her.

She wasn't moving a muscle, she stared at me with a serious face. I'm getting nervous. I don't want to say anything dumb and make her shoot me again, so I'll just say thanks.

"Uh, thanks for healing that" I half smiled and she just turned around before she nodded.

Why is she healing it? She shoots me one day and the other she's healing it? That's rare. I'm getting so confused and so curious.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask her calmly.

"Five..." She poured a transparent liquid on a little cup before she threw the liquid to my damn wound, it was fucking alcohol "...days" she finished.

"Fuck!" I tried to keep calm but it fucking burn like shit. I rested my head back on the pillow, trying to hold the screams that wanted to leave my mouth.

I attempted to hold my thigh to make the pain less strong but my damn hands where cuffed to the sides of the bed. When I try to move my feet, they were cuffed to the end of the bed too. What am I, an Animal?

"Cut the shit" she said before she kept cleaning the big ass hole she left on my thigh. It has healed a little bit, but it takes more than five days to heal completely, obviously.

"Why was I asleep for so long?"

"I gave you drugs to keep you sleeping, those were your breakfast, lunch and dinner" What. The. Fuck.

I'm trying to act chill right now but I've been fucking drugged for five days.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask her confused.

"Doing what?" She turned her head to face me.

"Healing it" when she heard that, she turned again to keep cleansing it.

"Because I might shoot you again, and I want you to suffer, I don't want to give you the privilege of dying" she calmly said, she's so cute when she speaks calmly, but the sentence she just said ruins it all. After that I just decided to keep quite, I didn't want to get shot on the other thigh so I better shut up.

When she finished, she started to uncuff my hands and legs.

"Get up" she said walking to the door of the room.

What? just in case you don't remember, I got shot on my thigh, by someone apparently named Camila. When she noticed I wasn't moving she spoke again.

"I said get up" she said in a stronger tone, making me try to stand up in less than a second.

"Fine, agent" I said while slowly getting up from the bed. The strong pain on my thigh came back when my muscle had to be used to keep me from falling to the ground.