[X] Long Time, No see

So here I am, jogging my way to the gas station a few minutes away from Camila's convertible house with a black jacket over my head. People probably think it's because I can't get sun on my skin but it's just to not get detected by cameras or people that snitch.

I was finally in the gas station in 7 minutes approximately. I sat there covering my face, but making sure I could glance at the road to check for the taxi.

I'm quite worried that Camila could just appear out of nowhere and shoot me with some shit, but she was nowhere in sight. I'm still shocked how she just let me go, just like that. Sounds to good to be true, but I'm hoping it's all true.

I stood up when I saw the yellow car park in front of the gas station and made my way to it. It was an old lady driving, she looked nosy. I got in the car and she turned around to see me before she asked "Where do you want me to take you, miss?"

"Take me to a ATM in the city" I told her to take me there because I don't have any money on me, if she takes me there I could get some money and pay her to take me wherever I was going.

She furrowed her eyebrows, probably nobody tells her that. She started driving away and the further she went, the more I thought this was all true. There was no sight of Camila behind us, I can say it's all true now.

_______

"Okay, miss, it's a bit far so it's gonna take time" she sweetly said before she glanced at me through the mirror on the taxi.

"No problem" I nodded and looked outside the window.

I noticed that literally everyone is with their damn phones. I wonder what would they do if suddenly all the electronic devices stop working.

The ride to my destination took around one hour. Jt was silent, but thank God we are close to where I told her to take me.

"This place is scary, do you have a home?" The old lady asked.

"Uh yeah"

"Why didn't you tell me to take you there? I don't know you but I think it's not safe around here at these late night hours"

"Don't worry, I'll walk there"

It's night already, we're in a solitary road, but the probability of someone attacking us was low, this is near my friend's house, they all know it's her territory so they don't invade it because they know they will get shot. I didn't tell the old lady to go in there but told her to leave me near.

"That'd be $34" she happily said.

"Thank you" I gave her the money and made my way to my friend's house.

It was dark as shit, I had no flashlight on me, only the moon showed the way. I felt like a blind person for a few seconds but my sight adjusted in no time.

And after walking a long ass distance the big mexican style mansion was now in sight. Thank God, I thought the old lady took me somewhere else. I sped up a little bit and when I was finally there, on the gates, two tall men appear out of nowhere and point at me with their AK-94.

"Woah woah, no need to use that" I raised my hands up, but they kept pointing at me. "I bet they aren't even charged but o-" I started to say but was cut off by their though voices.

"Who sent you?!" They both yelled in unison.

"Myself" I didn't really cared if they shoot me, like whatever.

"Who. Sent. You!!" One of them came closer to me and I had to speak already.

"Look I'm friends with your boss, let me in assholes" I calmly said, leaning my head on the gate. Suddenly a feminine voice was heard from a speaker.