[XVI] She's a Threat

"Okay, I'm going to tell you but you can't let her know" I say as I place one hand on Lauren's shoulder raising both of my eyebrows, making sure she would keep this shit private.

"When was the last time I snitched on you? Because I don't remember doing it"

"I'm just saying. I was just curious of who's voice that was" I smile at Lauren before receiving a glare from those green eyes of hers.

"Don't lie to me Y/N" Lauren said, as if she was a bit shocked that I apparently lied to her, but I was actually curious.

"I'm not lying, Lauren. It's just... she is the girl I told you that kidnapped me. Long story short, the day I arrived at your house, you asked me why I disappeared and I told you a crazy girl kidnapped me because I broke into her house. Well, she is" I half smiled, how else was I supposed to act?

"The fuck, Y/N. Why is she still alive?" Lauren asked with her mouth dropped, she thinks I always kill everyone on my path and that Y/N having feelings is unusual, but I'm afraid it might've happened.

"It's a long story, Lauren. If it goes well, you will understand one day"

"...okay" Lauren annoyingly whispered and started playing with the pencil on her fingers, she had sketched a deer, I personally think it's perfect. "She's pretty though"

"I know" I sighed deeply.

"Bitches, we need y'all to come downstairs like right now!!!" Lyane shouted, it was so loud.

Me and Lauren looked at each other before rolling our eyes at the same time and standing up.

"Lyane is so fucking loud" I whispered Lauren before we both laughed silently.

"You haven't heard her at bed" Lauren said before turning her head away from me.

"Bitch what the heck, you slept with her?" I opened my eyes so wide I thought they were going to pop out of my eye sockets.

"Shhhut up Y/N, the hell, yeah geez just forget I said that"

__________________

"Hello ladies, I hope you are doing alright" Pablo said fake smiling a bit. "So this is going to be the next person you're going to work with. Her name is Elizabella Konstantinov-"

"-But you can call me Bella"

Suddenly, the figure of a gorgeous woman appears. She looked stunning and I was hypnotized. The woman was wearing a white tight dress that hugged her curves just right. She had black hair and blue eyes, bright blue eyes. Her lips were perfect with that red lipstick and her smile was what killed me. I can't take my eyes off of her. Her legs are perfectly structured and everything about her is amazing.

I start to feel a pair of eyes burn through me; when I look to the right, Camila was glaring at me, she looked angry as fuck. It's not like she had a reason not to be happy, because we don't have anything going on, plus, she has a boyfriend. I can do whatever I want because making out when she was horny doesn't make us anything, right?

"Nice to meet you Bella, you look absolutely gorgeous" I smiled widely at the woman in front of me, that's always a good way to start if you want to get a girl... but, do I want to get her?

The girl looked at me and started walking towards me with a serious face.

"Hey look at you, you look way better than me, but thank you" The blue eyed woman smirked, grabbing a strand of my hair and playing with it before turning around to go back to where she was. That was too much trust, she just met me and I just met her.