[XXI] Regrets

"You wouldn't understand because you never met her" I say full of rage... I really like her.

"I don't care what you think, I sent you there to kill her. What do you think you were doing?"

"I changed my mind dad!" Who am I kidding? I didn't change my mind, she did.

"Camila, how are we supposed to catch her now if the police has her? That's the exact reason why I sent someone, because I knew you wouldn't be able to do a thing."

"I don't care about what you used to think. Next time you can send someone else because I don't want to be part of this dumb idea that you've created!" I yelled once more before leaving the room where 'the talks' are given. I might've disrespected my dad way to much, but I'm tired. This is the first time I've talked to my dad that way, but it's because I can't stay quite and hear all the trash he speaks. He always does this, and when things are repetitive I start to get tired. But I can't run away from here, I'm stuck in this life,a life I didn't choose to have. At least Y/N makesme forget about that.

I'm tired of my dad.My dad is like Pablo, but like a cheap version and he wants to make sure criminals go extinct. He has a big house where the team stays at, we are not a huge team but he thinks we are; and I recognize he is the leader and sent me to kill Y/N and I was really going to, but... she changed my mind.

I can't stop thinking about her. She has been on my mind since the day I turned her in (to the police) which was three weeks ago. I can't just forget about her like nothing happened, because right now she is somewhere she isn't supposed to be because of me. But I have a reason, I didn't do it for me, I did it for her.

I remember that day back at my house, she asked me if I was going to lock her in jail and I ended up fucking doing it. I have no idea how she felt that day the policemen threw her to the ground. What did she think of me? I don't want to be remembered as 'the traitor that turned me in', but I have a plan.

After all that, Dubai sent her to the United States to a jail in Montana. I'm down here in Miami, I'm too far.

Hopefully she is alright. I wonder if jail is worse than home when I 'kidnapped' her. I hope she hasn't forgotten about me. I know it sounds stupid for me to say this but I just miss her so much. She's so good at everything. She barely knows me and she worked me that night like nobody else, I felt like I was going to explode because I hadn't had sex as good as that night. I need her to hug me, I need to feel her warmth, because it was something I was starting to like.

I always got jealous when Bella was near her. Bella is just so annoying. I hated her more when she started touching Y/N and all that shit. She can't touch Y/N like that, she's mine! I'm the only one that can treat her like that, not Bella. Bella was cringy as shit. I still don't understand how Y/N wasn't annoyed by her-

"You ruined everything"

"Thank you for reminding me"

"Camila we had a fucking plan"

"Shut up, Bella. You were also starting to like her" I glared at her. Yes, we are a team, sadly.

"No, I was just trying to be nice with her unlike you, trying to make me jealous" Bella replied with anger starting to arise. She's such a liar, I know her more than she knows herself, this is bullcrap. Flirting doesn't mean being nice, maybe only for Bella.

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous because what we had ended a long time ago so shut up and disappear"

"...I know you'll go looking for her. I just want to say that if I ever see her again, she is going down. I don't care what you feel for her!" Bella shouts, trying to hold back from hitting something.