[XXII]: Gabriela

She betrayed me. She turned me in. It just angers me how much time we spent together, we even had sex and suddenly she turns me in. Fuck, I should've known. I had many chances to fucking rip her bones apart and end her, but something held me back; and that's why you shouldn't let feelings get in the way, because they can bite you in the ass.

I've been in this fucking prison for two months now. Nobody has visited me and I haven't received any letters, simply because my friends are criminals. Putting that aside, I cannot wait to get out of here and finish Camila. I will end her.

"I'm quite surprised they respect you" says Jessie, my cell mate, distracting me from my thoughts; we have become quite close these two months to be honest.

"Sometimes you don't have to try too hard to be liked" I say as I shrug my shoulders. I think I'm well respected here in jail because of the fight I won and the many murders I've done. Many girls are here because of murder of maybe one or two people... unlike me, the number can go quite higher; not that I'm proud of it but that's what I do for a living.

"Only Y/N" She smiles before climbing to the hard ass bed we have to sleep on.

All I can hear now is the screams of these dumbasses. Everytime a new girl is brought in, they start screaming like animals threatening them and verbally harrasing them. It's quite sad but that's how they earn respect from the disrespectful bitches. I didn't have to do none of that, the only thing I had to do was fight with one of the scariest women here, it wasn't such a big deal since I'm trained for this shit fights. But it was a big deal for them somehow.

Not to brag, not that I have to or want to in any way but... girls here are very attracted to me, I suppose it's because I'm not old, scary and all of that. I don't intend to have any relationship with any of them because what the fuck, I ain't even attracted to none of them and I'm not focused on knowing who the new girl is, I bet is another one of these crazy girls.

"Oh shit, Y/N look" Jessie quickly stands up before hitting my arm.

"Shut up, give me a break" I stood up walking to the door of the cell, peeking outside.

Of course, it had to be like fucking books. It's completely the opposite of what the main character imagined her.

She's a short girl, extra pretty, brown hair, cool green eyes and quite young compared to anyone here. She had tanned skin and I bet that under those clothes there's something really special, not trying to be sick though. She doesn't look like a person who commits crimes so I wonder why she's here.

The guards were pushing her and kicking her until they brought her closer and closer to my cell. Don't tell me they're going to place here in here.

"Get out of the way!" One of the guards yells so I quickly moved back and saw everything.

Once they opened the door, they kicked her inside strongly. I'm quite uncomfortable with the way they treat her but I can't say anything, this is not like outside.

"I'm sorry. Let me help you there" I grabbed her arm to pull her up, but she wasn't strong enough to stand so I helped her to her hard ass bed.

"Th-Thanks" She struggles to say. Her eyes were shut, the pain is unbearable for what I can see. She has blood down her nose and her eyebrow is also bleeding, yes. In desperation of cleaning the area, I used my hand to wipe the blood off of her "You're not like them" says the brunette before opening her eyes, revealing the green orbs behind them eyelids. She sat up and fixed herself, I suppose she is better now all of a sudden. I wonder if she was faking it.