[XXXII] Wedding Day!

Comment and vote babes!

She told me she didn't want him, she fucking said it. Thing is, she never told him shit. If she actually wanted me instead of Matthew, she would've left him already. I don't know what's going on with Camila, but she has to get her shit together. I still don't know if she feels anything for me. If she did, she'd prove it, but looks like she's too comfortable with him to say a word.

They're getting married today, this afternoon because Matthew is leaving tonight, thank god. I'm tired of him being all over Camila. I won't deny I still get jealous and what kills me is that Camila has the balls to speak to me and justify herself, when she knows she got into this mess by herself.

"This dress would look so good on you" Violet held the dress for me to see it. It was a black short dress that exposed one of my thighs, it's really pretty but am I that confident to wear it? Fuck it, I can only live once. Plus, I don't want to outstand Camila with a much exaggerated dress. And I don't want to wear any other color besides black, because in my family there's a rule to not wear white at a wedding, the only one shinning should be the bride; and that's a rule I wouldn't like to break, although she would still shine without a white dress.

"Yeah, let's just get that one" I mumbled. I won't even try it on, I don't feel like I even have energy to do anything. All I want to do is sleep, specially today; but I decided to go to their wedding because I won't show her that I'm hurt. She isn't supposed to know that I still have feelings for her, it would probably make her do more crazy shit.

"It's not like you have any options anyway" Violet shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed her hair, pulling it to the side. "Come, let's go buy I then"

She's right though, I don't have much time to look for another one. I'm looking for dresses last minute, but it's not like give fuck about it anyway.

"Bitches, we have everything, are you guys done?" Lauren asked, throwing her arm around Lyane.

"Lolo finally decided herself, we went to almost every fancy store only because she couldn't decide what to btry shit on" Lyane rolled her eyes before laughing loudly. Lauren elbowed Lyane on the ribs, quickly making her stop.

"Well, Y/N right here just bought hers" Violet happily showed the bag to them.

"Shit Y/N, why is it black?" Lauren tilted her head in confusion before asking again. "Who's funeral are you attending to?"

Theirs.

"Okay, let's go back to the house. We can't be seen around here much" I whispered to the girls. We are going to rob the bank soon. It's close to the house, which is why after robbing the bank we're going separate ways... I think.

"Wait, we have to eat first"

"Is that really the only thing you worry about, Lyane?"

_____________________________________

"Damn, Violet" I say as I see her walk out of the bathroom with a dark purple dress. She looks stunning with that on, probably the most beautiful I have seen her since we've been together.

"Shush it, you look way better than I ever will. Like look at those thighs, and that body... no joke, you're so eatable right now Y/N" She walked closer to me, sitting by my side on the bed. "Kiss me" She made a sad face, looking at me with those compelling eyes. Don't get me wrong, she's hot as fuck but I don't want anything serious with her.

I pecked her lips and quickly pulled away. I don't want this to escalate to us getting naked again, because that's all I want her for besides making Camila jealous.