[XXX] Will You Marry Me?

Hang tight for this rollercoaster ride. Comment and vote babies <3

"Look, I know you don't like me and all, but I want us to be friends. After all, we are basically a family, it's never good for family members to treat each other like thi-"

"Family members my ass. I've only had one family and they're dead, so you can go to shit with your family crap" I yelled, angrily hitting the wall on Camila's room, making a damn hole in it. I'm not sorry, if he is manly enough, he can fix it. "I've had enough of you two. You want to taste my anger? I'll make sure you fucking do" I angrily stormed out of the room, leaving Matthew alone.

He had been speaking about forgiveness. Saying sorry for being a problematic, fucking Camila and making her scream out loud at night. I've had enough of their bullshit. They've been doing it for a whole damn month. I don't want to hear those motherfuckers having sex. Also, if Camila said I apparently do it better than him, why doesn't it sound like it? She's doing this to get on my nerves and it's fucking working. She will regret it, she will regret trying me.

"Hey, stop. What's up with you? Come here bitch, talk to me" Lauren dragged me into her room when she saw my face full of disgust and anger.

"I'm done. I'm tired of listening to their disgusting sounds at night, I can't sleep" I attempted to say as my voice cracked, my eyes started to water, not because I'm hurt, fuck hurt. I'm angry, and what makes me cry is the frustration of not being able to kill him. I can't kill him because that piece of shit means something to Camila and that would hurt her so much. Why should I even care about her anyway? She doesn't care about me, she's been all up on Matthew for the whole month.

"I know, I've heard them. It's disgusting, I'm on your side" She nodded, placing her cold hand on the back of my neck to reassure me. "Why does that make you so angry though?"

"What makes me angry is that Camila doesn't even care. She doesn't do anything about it. She knows it bothers us, but she won't stop. So if she doesn't want to stop it, I guess we're going to have a screaming competition"

"...What are you going to do, Y/N" Lauren looks at me with a worried look. She knows how far I can go, but I don't so I guess this is going to pass out of line a little bit.

"I'll fuck Violet and I'll make her scream like she's never done it before-"

"No you're not-"

"Yes, I am; and I'll make sure they're awake so they can listen to us"

"Don't you think it's a little bit creepy though, to know other people are listening to you guys fuck?" Lauren raised an eyebrow, knowing she's right; but in this case, I can't give a shit.

"That's what will make it fun" I smirked, trying to hold my laughter back. This is going to get crazy, and I'm up for it. "Now, if you can excuse me, I have to call Violet. You know she wouldn't say no to this" I jokingly pointed at my body, happily making my way out of the green eyed girl's room.

"She has never said no to you. Don't hurt her again, Y/N"

I won't.

_________________________

"Y/N, Y/N... fuck" She moans, arching her back before convulsing, squirting all over my fingers. She missed this, I know it.

I quickly brought my wet fingers to her mouth, making her suck the substance on them and with no hesitation, she did.

I slowed the pace to ride her out of her orgasm, until her breathing is controlled.

"Fuck, Y/N. I missed this shit!" She yelled once again, I'm not afraid they heard us. Is not that late, they are all down there watching a movie.