[IX] No Time For Jokes

She brought a inflatable mattress to the living room, where I was staying. I was sitting on the couch with my hands laced, waiting for her to finish with the mattress.

She hasn't said a word since she told me to not go to the basement. I think she is angry at me for doing what I did. She has been walking around the house with a straight face, I hope the anger can vanish off her soon, because I don't like that side of her.

I must say, I regret ending the make out session we had a few minutes ago. She's been walking around the house with her pink and white dotted hot pants, her buttcheeks wiggled each time she took a step and I loved every second of it.

Camila bent down to fix the sheets I was going to use when I go to sleep and I fucking got blessed. Her ass was exactly in front of me. I'm trying my best to keep my hands to myself and even though it's hard I know I can do it.

I looked away, so the temptation wasn't so strong but had to look back where she was when I noticed she was looking at me behind her shoulder with a smirk. So she knows what she's doing. I can't let her win, so I looked away and tried to keep my smirk inside. I always do this shit, when someone flirts with me or seduces me 'unintentionally' I can't stop myself from internally laughing or smiling.

"What are you looking at?" Her smirk vanished and she stopped fixing the sheets to face me with a look on her face.

My eyes widened as I felt embarrassment run through my face.

"Uh... well I was counting the little dots on your...pants?" I stupidly replied, stuttering like never before.

"Don't be more stupid than you already are. Come here and finish with the sheets so you can stop staring at my ass" She said with an annoyed tone and look on her face.

"Well, Mrs. Cabello, I'm sorry you're so tempting" I mumbled. Thank God she didn't hear me because she didn't reply.

I stand up then bent down to finish what Camila started.

How did this happen though, How did Camila and me went from hating each other to making out with each other? I have no clue but it doesn't sound like a bad idea making out every now and then.

Camila stood up once she noticed I knew what to do and went to the kitchen, my eyes glued to her butt followed her around, distracting me.

After a few minutes, she came back to the living room with a half peeled banana. I was sitting on the floor, right in front of the inflatable mattress. She sat beside me indian style, mirroring my position.

It was silent for a few seconds but Camila spoke, making me turn my head to face her.

"Where's your family?" She asked while taking a bite of the banana she was holding.

When I heard that question I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, again. My eyes were getting watery and the lump in my throat grew, I thought I wouldn't be able to reply to the question. I covered my face and turned around, I don't want the brunette to see me crying. I'm not supposed to cry, I'm not supposed to feel.

"...they are dead" I managed to say between each sob. Camila, didn't say anything, I couldn't see her reaction because I wasn't facing her but I think she's out of words.

I heard her stand up and stand in front of me, kneeling down to equal the eye level.

"Hey" She said taking my hands off my face before grabbing my jaw and gently bringing it up for me to look at her.

"What happened?" She asked concerned. That's a side of her I don't see much but I'm really comfortable with it.

"My mom died 2 weeks after getting diagnosed with cancer. My dad...got killed" I managed to say with tears on my eyes.