[XXIV] Real friends

I-I feel a hand. I feel a hand on my forehead. It's soft and it's making me fall asleep again. The hand carressed my forehead, then my hair, then my cheeks. It feels so calm. I slowly opened my eyes, I'm curious of who's hand that is.

I tensed up when I saw the brunette on her phone, it was Camila. She kept touching my face while texting on her phone. She doesn't know I already woke up.

"Get the hell off of me" I said making her jump off the bed. I guess I scared her. What the hell is she even doing here, go the fuck away man.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I...Uh... I wanted to talk to you but I figured it would be better if-"

"You could get the fuck out of here and bring Lauren!" I completed her sentence with something she wasn't probably going to say.

"Yeah... alright" She quickly exited the room with her head down, she must regret taking me to prison, it was a pig move of her. Yes, I still can't get over it, it's not like I can forget it all of a sudden.

Gosh she's taking too long.

"Hi babe! I'm so happy you're awake" Lauren smiles widely as she walks to me with her extended arms.

"Why is Camila here?" I say without saluting her.

"Hey, don't treat her like that. All I want you to do is open yourself up"

Don't say it Y/N, don't say it "That's what she said. Sorry." I covered my mouth, that was so stupid. I'm so trashy.

Lauren and I laughed a bit. "Didn't expect that, but it was perfect" She laughs one last time before sitting beside me on the bed "But seriously, don't treat her like that. That day you held her against the wall with that knife she cried a lot, Y/N. I couldn't find a way to lift her mood up. I even bought her a whole bag of bananas but it didn't help" She slowly shrugged her shoulders. Wow, she even knows Camila likes bananas, how long have they been chilling? I don't know how she wants me to react though.

"You don't know anything about what she has done to me. You only know about Dubai, nothing else. She shot me, she kept me in a fucking basement like a dog, she put me in prison and many other bullshit. Holding her against a wall doesn't equal all the shit she has put me through, so she should woman up and get over it"

"It's so easy for you to say, she is not like you, she cares too much" Lauren calmly says as she places her hand on my shoulder.

"Then maybe she shouldn't have kept me in her house in the first place" I half smiled. If she's too sensitive, she shouldn't have held me like she did, because of that we are here.

Lauren stayed quiet, it's better like that.

"Y/N? Hey babygirl" Lyane enters the room with a huge smile plastered on her face. She's happy to see me.

"Hey babe" We always joke like that, so it made me happy to do something I missed. She sat on the other side of the bed.

I see a figure by the door, when I looked up, I saw Camila. She must've called Lyane too. I could see hurt in her eyes, they were red and watery, she really has been crying. She didn't stay there for long though, when she noticed I looked she walked away. I think she wanted to join, but due to my mood she left.

"Can someone tell me where am I?" I ask confused, I have never been here before. I don't recognize anything around the room.

"You are in Camila's house. Well, she bought it so we had somewhere to stay together since my house is really far" Lauren says fake smiling, she knows I'm not happy about it.

"Why are you guys suddenly friends with her?"

"We planned on getting you out of there together. I know it wasn't right of her to put you in jail but we were on her side when it came to getting you out of it and I know it didn't go as planned but at least you are here" Lyane nodded happily before standing up to leave.