[XIX] Kisses on the neck

Guys, be careful, strong language and strong content ahead. If you do not like it please skip that part.

I changed the name ofthe story from "Murderers" to "Heartless"

Also, feel free to comment about whatever you'd like.

______________________

"So Y/N, how far are we from the party" Bella asked from behind.

"It's approximately 30 minutes away. We don't want to hang out near where we are staying, it's not convenient" I say as I removed the white cap off of my head.

The car was silent for a few minutes, I'm quite surprised.

"Y/N, how long are we going to be there for?" Camila asked moving to the side to look at me.

"I don't know, maybe until 3:00am or 2:00am"

"We have a lot of time to dance" Bella said, I guess she likes parties. "You will invite me to dance, won't you Y/N?"

"Not sure" I laughed as I hear Bella throw herself back on her seat. Camila let a breathy laugh escape her nose, that's so cute of her.

"But you will definitely dance with me, huh?" I turned my head to look at Camila to see a smirk plastered on her face before winking at me. Oh, shit that was so hot.

I nodded and smiled widely, I can't hold my big ass smile back.

"I'll wait very patiently for you" She smirked once more as she grabbed her phone.

.........................................................................

We're now here, at the building where the rooftop party is being held. I only have to park the car and we can go in.

"Girls, I have MPK5's and AR-15 underneath the backseats and I have handguns below the front seats" We won't take the rifles in there because it will be too obvious but if you can take a handgun with you, it would be convenient.

"Babygirl, we can't" Bella said as she fixed her tight dress.

"Our dresses would give it away" Camila said, while texting on her damn phone.

"Well, carry a knife. I will give you the smallest one so you can put it on the thigh knife holster I'll also give you right now" I went to the back to open the trunk and get the backpack I had there.

Once I got back in the car I grabbed two thigh knife holsters and gave them to the girls. I also grabbed the two smallest knives here and gave them too.

I turn around to see Bella lifting her tight dress up as she placed the holster on her thigh. To be honest, it was a good view. Bella looked up to me then turned back to what she was doing. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything sexual so far.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Camila asked as she inspected the knife.

"Are you kidding Camila? You have to put this on your thigh then put the knife there" I grabbed the holster off of her hands and adjusted it to her thigh size approximately. "Lift your leg up" Camila looked at me confused, she probably doesn't want me to put this on her but if she tried it herself, her dress will just rip apart and I don't think she brought another one.

"Why?" She said as she slowly lifted her leg up, placing it on the dash of the G-Wagon. Fuck, those legs of her are driving me so crazy. If Bella wasn't here...

"Camila, don't ask questions. I'm helping you" I placed the holster on her feet, then I let it fall down her leg (or up her leg lol). The holster got stuck at the beginning of her thigh, I guess they are bigger than I thought. "Fix it, then put the holster closer to your waist"