[XXVII] No Hickeys!

Warning: Shit will go crazy. Don't forget to comment.

-_-_-_-_-

It's all perfect, I escaped from talking to Camila. When Lauren, Lyane and I went inside, Camila and Matthew were nowhere in sight so we supposed they went to sleep... or, as much as I hate to say it, fuck.

I did a great job at pissing him off and to be honest I don't regret it one bit. And Camila can't act all angry because I saw her trying to hold her smile back a few times.

Right now, I'm sitting on my bed cleaning all the guns I'm storing with the door locked. Yes, I ordered my men to bring me my guns yesterday at midnight, I can't just sleep at a house I've never been to without something to protect myself. Nobody knows it, I told them to sneak it in when no one was outside their rooms.

I locked my door because I thought it would be convenient for Camila's boyfriend. If he tried to walk in here just like that, I could shoot him, but I don't want to make a mess on Camila's house.

I was interrupted by three soft knocks on the door. It's late as fuck, who's fucking knocking on my door?

I slowly stood up from the bed, tiptoeing to the door.

"Y/N, open the door" I hear that voice whisper from the other side, it's Camila.

"What could you possibly want to come knocking on my door in the middle of the night?" I asked placing my hand on the doorknob, of course I will open the door.

"Just open the fucking door, Y/N" Oh, she's angry. I hesitated for a bit, but I opened it when I heard another bang on the door.

Once she was inside, I locked the door again, I don't want that dude storming in here. "I'm busy-" I say as I see her enter the room with a frown.

"Sit down" She entered the room with a frown and commanded me to sit down? You don't own me, Camila. "I said, sit down!" Her voice got louder and I quickly did as she said, of course.

"...What?"

"What the fuck did you do out there?" She walked closer to me, holding onto her black silk night robe, tying it tightly. That was hot.

"I-I don't know. He made me angry, talking to me like I'm his friend. I don't know the motherfucker" I answer with a attitude that came out of nowhere.

"I don't give a fuck if you know him or not, you should've respected him and I. You were bad..." She came closer, grabbing my jaw and slowly shaking it with a smirk on her face. I like where this is going. I can see what youre doing, Camila.

"...and you liked it" I smirk back, making her let go of my jaw. That's when I stood up. I was taller than her, so she tensed up a little bit.

"...I-I didn't tell you to stand up" She stuttered, slowly trying to push me back on the bed, but I stood still.

"You don't own me anymore, you never did; and if someone has the power to do something about it..." I reached for the nearest gun and pointed it at her, it's not charged though, I just want to scare her "...it's me" I smiled widely. She widened her eyes in response, I guess she didn't expect this.

"Y/N..."

"I'm kidding. I don't like him at all, and I know I was rude and all but you loved every second of it. Now, forget about that cumbag and kiss me" I smiled and quickly grabbed her face connecting both of our lips. Her face was so hot, what could've she been doing? She placed her hand on my cheek, caressing it slowly as her other hand runs around my neck.