[XXXIV] Bank Thiefs (Part I)

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I posted this while I was fucked up.

"I'm nervous"

"Why?"

"Because I don't know if this is the last time I'm going to see you"

"Violet, everything will be alright like it always does. You know we always get what we want without a scratch"

"I know, my love" Violet half smiled as she took one strand of my hair to put it behind my ear.

"I'm heading downstairs to put my guns on the van" I patted her shoulder, that's like putting her in the friendzone but I don't really want to kiss her.

"Give me a kiss before you go" She grabbed me by my arm before slowly placing her lips on mine. Don't get me wrong, she's hot as fuck but I don't feel anything for her. That's why I don't want kisses or hugs from her.

"Bye" I say before exiting the room with the last weapon cases.

Today, we'll be robbing the bank. That's fucked up. I have done it before but never in this state.

We're already informed with the proximate amount of people that will be there. Each of us has a role and not all of us are going to be in the bank at the same time.

The plan is: Lyane shuts down the electricity in the area. When that happens the cameras won't work which means nobody will have access to view what's going on. After that, probably a janitor will go turn the generator on, but Camila, Lauren, Violet and I will be waiting to knock him or her out. After knocking him out, we enter the back of the bank with the Janitor's I.D. Once we're in, we'll point at every one with our guns and force them to throw themselves on the ground. We'll lock every door of the bank so we're sure we can continue to rob without worrying about cops for a bit. Lauren will threaten to shoot whoever doesn't hand in their phone, once they give their phones to us we will destroy their devices and if I keep going with the plan I won't finish. But, the only way out is to go through the sewers... disgusting. Our men have been trying to connect them to the bank. We have to make a hole exactly where they tell us to, if we don't, we might not get out of here on time because just making a hole takes a lot of time. And if I continue to say the plan I wouldn't finish.

"Hey, sleeping beauty" I hear a whisper behind one of the doors on the hallway. It's Camila. "Come here, you look tempting" She grabbed my arm, pulling me into the room she's at.

"What?" I whispered. Violet is close, I wouldn't like her to see us like this. Specially not today.

"Nothing." She smiled as she tilted her head. "Okay, you just look so hot with this on" She sighed, fixing my bulletproof vest. That's probably why she thinks I look hot with this. Some women have fetishes for people with uniforms...

"Thank you, but why aren't you dressed yet? We are leaving pretty soon."

"I'll get to that right now" She turned around to get her uniform. "Oh, and I'm not in my room because I have a mess on my bed. I slept here" Okay... nomad.

"Look, I told V-"

"-you can sit down and watch me" She sensually looked at me behind her shoulder with her brown pools of chocolate.

"...okay" I sat down on her bed, without taking my eyes off of her.

She slowly took her blouse off exposing her toned back and her perfect waist.

"Damn"

She chuckled in response, grabbing her shorts, also pulling them down at the perfect speed. "You like this, huh"