[XVIII] Tight Red Dresses

The week has passed. It's the day before our mission. All of us where working on different jobs inside of the hospital where our victim would be at. I was a doctor, Camila was one of the nurses that assist me, Bella is one of the guards that work with the cameras, Lauren is a psychologist and Lyane is a nurse. All you can do with fake papers.

Honestly, I'm amazing at being a doctor. I'm using my skills and constantly getting told what to do, real doctors are helping me here. These doctors are helping for money, more money than what they earn in a year; it's all on their hands. If they snitch or make me do something wrong, they are getting killed, and they know it.

One of my patients was Mahala Saadi, which is the sister of my next victim. I have to kill Abdul's wife, Khadija Saadi. I won't hesitate, I don't have to, I shouldn't. Mahala had terminal cancer, and to be honest I was trying my best to make her life a little better, but thinking about it, she won't have anyone to spend her time with. Nobody has visited her for the whole week. Maybe her only family member is Khadija, but that won't stop me from doing what I have to do.

During work time, Camila avoided me and I didn't ask for her help either because she probably didn't even want to see me. Work hours are boring, although all of us see each other in the halls of the hospital, we completely pretend to not know each other because we don't want to give anything away.

Makeup is all we have to use and overuse it. Each of us did our makeup to look like a extremely different person, and to be honest, if I find these girls in public with that on their faces I wouldn't be able to recognized them.

As I already mentioned, Camila hasn't spoken to me for the whole week after what happened in the bathroom. I don't understand why because when she forced me to shower in her house she saw every part of my naked body; Bella hadn't. I don't know if I blessed or cursed her day, all I know is that I've avoided talking to her.

When we get to the hotel from our "jobs" I mostly stay at the balcony with my phone, I stay there for the rest of the day. The only times I get out of there is to open the door to get the food I ordered, to go to the bathroom or to go to sleep. Camila stays in her bed the whole day and as I said, when I walk by she just ignores my existence. I don't even attempt to get her attention, although I don't understand much why she's acting like that.

It's 10:00pm, I'm sitting at the balcony smoking a good ass cigarette. Camila is inside doing her makeup; I think. They're getting ready to go to a party, those rooftop parties for rich people. Bella had called me to get ready also, but I'm so not in the mood to dress fancy. I don't want to wear any dresses, I don't want to worry about my butcheeks showing if the wind lifts the dress up.

I went inside to get my clothes, but stopped on my tracks when I saw the brunnette with a tight red latex dress I believe, it was short and it gave me an amazing view of her toned legs. I couldn't be more happy to live this moment. I can clearly remember that time where she wore tight hot pants, her legs where the light of the room.

"May I know what you're staring at?" Camila glared at me up and down. I don't blame her, I'm disrespecting her.

"...I-I...Uh..."

"Calm down, it's not the first time you've done it" She giggled, winking and flashing a smile at me, well that was a big mood swing. God, those eyes though, she's fucking killing me. "Get ready Y/N, you're coming with me" She said collecting all her makeup brushes to put them on the makeup bag.

"Are we just going to pretend that you haven't been ignoring me for the whole we-"

"-yes" She interrupted.

"...I- Okay" I was taken back by her, by everything of her; her attitude, body, eyes, face, makeup, hair, smile, absolutely everything and if I have the chance to slap that ass, I would.