[XXXVI] In a Second (Part III)

I demand you to comment hahaha jk

"You, come here" I demanded Camila so we could speak a little more private. She quickly walked towards me without taking her eyes off the hostages, including her father.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'What'? Your fucking cousin brought this dumbass here" I angrily pointed at her dad in the distance.

"No, she didn't; I just know she didn't. My dad always finds a way to get to me. Calm down, baby; and don't forget what you came here for." She said looking directly into my eyes, doing her usual trick to instantly control me. Her eyes, her voice and her touch are all my tranquilizer. Yet, I'm having trouble keeping myself calm.

"Shut up. Stay here." I demanded once again, as if she was my property and I had the right to say that. I'm not myself when I'm angry.

Camila, instead of lashing out on me, stood there griping her rifle without saying a word. Her expression shows anger and fear, in a way. But that won't stop me.

After that, I walked away to look for the rest of the girls; specially Gabriela, that bitch.

Camila has no other option but to stay there and watch the hostages, because if she didn't, she'd be in big trouble.

"Y/N, here. I'm on my way there guys" I said through the walkie-talkie.

"Perfect, we could use an extra hand" I heard Violet say. Thing is, I'm not sure I'll help with what they're doing. I'm going to confront Gabriela.

Minutes after getting lost, I followed downstairs the sound of the loud machines the girls were using to open the safe, until I found them.

When I saw Gabriela, I jogged towards her and slammed her against the wall with all the anger I've been retaining. The only thing I heard was her gasp. She was looking at me with disbelief, because she has never seen this side of me.

"I know what the fuck you did" I grabbed her neck to pull her close to my face. "You brought Camila's bitch dad here. Do you have any idea how fucked we are now?"

"You don't understand..." She sighed, looking down in humiliation.

"Let her go Y/N" Violet pulled me away from Gabriela before I could go crazy on her.

"Wait, why the fuck would you do that shit though?" Lauren asked as anger started to rise inside of her too. She doesn't like traitors, just like me.

Lauren's expression changed, and for a few seconds she stood still glaring at Gabriela. Until she suddenly threw everything she had and quickly approached to her. "Pig, if you think we'll fall for your bitch ass excuse, you're damn fucking wrong" Lauren poked her chest a little too hard, but Gabriela deserves it.

"Okay, Lauren chill. Why don't we listen to what she has to say?" Violet suggested.

Everybody turned their heads towards Gaby, expecting a response from her, but nothing is coming out of her fucking mouth. She's just like Camila, always scared when it comes to this shit.

"I... I can't let you know-"

"Then we can't let you live" I took my gun off save mode and pointed it at Gaby.

"No, please..." She threw herself on the floor and begged on her knees looking up at me with her watery eyes. Anyone could tell they're cousins, even when they cry.