[XXXVIII] I Love You.

Hi, sisters! Don't forget to comment and vote. Careful strong language ahead.

I'm currently on my private jet. I could've left on my helicopter but I'm not up for all the noise and swinging. There's peace and quiet here. Plus, I have a bed and food services. Internet isn't important since I can't even use a damn phone.

"We sure took a lot of money. And although I didn't like her much, I feel bad for what happened to Violet. She's the reason we got all this money." Camila touched the seats of the couch in the jet as a sign of money I guess. Yes, she's here with me.

"...She was one of my best friends, and I really liked her friendship." I sighed.

"Why were you with her if you didn't have romantic feelings for her?" Camila tilted her head in curiosity. She looks like those cute doggies tilting her head like that.

"Well..." Should I tell her? I was with Violet to make her jealous. I was just so angry, having to hear her and Matt at night was traumatic. I wanted her to feel the same. "...I wanted to have some fun, that's all. But I never considered her anything serious when it came to a relationship."

"Really? So that's what you do with your girls. I bet you were that typical girl at highschool who stole everyone's girlfriends just for fun." She chuckled. It's funny, but I never really had the chance to assist to public school because my dad was a wanted criminal. Also, it's weird she laughed about it.

"Nope, it didn't happen, but it's funny."

"I have a question. If we were normal, if we lived a normal life and you randomly saw me at a café, would you still hit on me?" Camila asked, taking a bite from the garlic bread they were serving earlier. The other pieces of garlic bread look tempting, but I'm trying not to eat any bread for now. It physically hurts.

"Yes, without a doubt" I nodded. I really would have. Her amazing features would've captured my soul quickly. We just started on the wrong foot. I broke into her house all bloody and shit, and she fucking tortured me because of it.

"Aww, you're so cute" She stood in excitement. She walked towards me to grab my hand. Pulling me up from where I was seated, I took advantage of the situation and grabbed her arm, looked directly into her eyes. Those brown pools of chocolate are so hypnotizing, but this time I want to hypnotize her with mine.

"Come with me, Camila." I smiled, grabbing her hand, directing her to the small bathroom on my private jet.

"Y/N, why are you dragging me in here?" She asked confusedly, but she still followed without hesitation.

"Give me those lips, babygirl" I whisper. When she heard me, I heard a breathy laugh escape her mouth. She probably thinks I'm desperate to taste her cherry lips, and I am. I grabbed her face to keep her still, then I crashed my lips with hers. I felt her warm lips touch mine and a wave of electricity ran down my back, like I had been struck by lighting, this lighting.

We fell into the kiss, and I couldn't help but let go of her face and run my hands down her chest, then her waist, then her ass. I grabbed it with both of my hands as I dig deeper into her mouth. I won't see her in a long time, so I'll make sure I enjoy these last hours. "I'll miss you so much, Y/N" Her voice trembled. Fuck, I'll miss her too. We've been spending time together for quite a lot. But I can't say the same thing, the words won't come out of my mouth, not even if I try.

"...Let's enjoy this moment" I grabbed her again, placing my lips on hers. Interlocking her juicy lips with mine. I can't resist the urge to bite them. The taste of cherry on her mouth won't help me stop. I pull her up for get to sit her on the sink so it's easier for me to have access.