Chapter 6

So I tried to draw Midoriya Izumi in UA summer uniform. How was it? :) Let me know what you think :), it's in the media above!

______________

The examination day finally comes and I am ready to beat the robots in pieces, I already planned what to do. Izuku is currently out from home, he's probably with All Might at the moment, cleaning the beach.

So while waiting, I am here in my bed just laying. The timing is not good because I'm feeling rather lazy today. I found it hard to move. I was debating wether to learn another martial arts or just stay in bed..

"Arf!" Biji, the name I gave to my puppy, is trying to catch my attention. My weak little heart can't resist the puppy so I picked it up and cuddled with it. The puppy immediately licked my lips.. it's certainly gross but I like it.

"Hmm, you want mommy to stay?.." I asked the puppy, he wiggled his tail with a cute little whimper as an answer.. "aww, Me too!, but I need to take the exam!" The little puppy cried in sadness "Noo! Don't be sad my baby Biji! Mommy will kick the motherfuckers asses faster than usual! So that I can be with Biji much longer!" I faked a cry

My moment was interrupted by a cough, my head moves to the east just to see my brother looking at me blankly.. I frozed.. 'he definitely saw me talking to the dog!'

"If you don't mind.. we're going to be late..." he commented in a blank voice

"Yessir."

______________

We've arrived at UA for obvious reasons. Izuku looked really awed at the structure. I can't match his expression because I've seen it before.

As we walked he almost tripped and I forgot about this part because it's been a long time and my quirk only works in here, in my current life. To be honest I can only remember my past life vaguely.

I tried to catch him but I was too late, instead I picked up my phone and readied the camera.. 'don't waste the opportunities'

Unfortunately for me, this chocolate brown haired girl helped him.. I forgot her name but I know that her quirk is Zero Gravity. That's an awesome quirk to be honest.

I kept my phone back in my pocket disappointedly. Now I see them talking animatedly and I can't help but snicker at my brother's awkwardness. Like I'm the one to talk...

Did I just burn myself?

I walked towards Izuku and the girl, The girl noticed me right away..

Her eyes widened and then she stared at me and then to Izuku, then back to me. "Are you two related?" She asked, curiosity in her eyes.. "we're twins.." I answered.

"Really?! That's why you two look alike!" She said "We do?" Izuku and I asked in chorus. "Yes! Why are you confused about it?" She giggled "perhaps they said that you two don't look alike?" She questioned us, still smiling. "Yeah.. We do get that a lot.." I said in behalf of Izuku because I know he's flustered to talk to a girl. Well I'm glad he's straight.. 'though I'm a tododeku shipper back then.. pfft. what was I thinking!' .. I shook my thoughts away ..

"Well it's nice meeting you two, but I gotta go! Bye~" the girl said as she dismissed herself in a hurry. I waved at her as a goodbye while Izuku was on his character.. 'I wonder why he's so shy to other girls, but to me he's really an ass sometimes..'

"Do you have a crush on her?" I teased him, he flushed then proceeded to look at me with a glare.. that's very out of character Izuku. Stop that. "No!" He answered rather quickly. He was about to add some words but he was interrupted by a yell.

"Oi Deku! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Bakugou moved his head to my direction. "And you're with the bitch today huh!" He continued. "Excuse me Bakushit, but sentences do not start with 'and', it's inappropriate" I corrected to annoy the little shit.

Izuku stared at me with wide eyes, he was starting to sweat nervously. His eyes moving back in fort between me and Bakugou. Anyways the devil incarnate looks ready to kill me so I grabbed Izuku's hand and dragged him into the building..

Of course Bakushit followed but we managed to get away from him

"How'd ya do that?! You pissed him off and you're still alive!?" Izuku asked, quite dumbfounded. I laughed sheepishly and didn't answer.. He doesn't know that I've been fighting with Bakushit since we were kids. Well not the fight that Izuku knows.. 

Either way the exam is about to start.

_____________

I was running around trying to corner a Villain Bot, and after a minute I finally did it. Lucky! It's the Villain Bot that scores the highest! It means it's good for my plan.

I'm the robot's target so this thing won't be going away. Good. I sidestepped as the robot tried to attack me. I successfully landed on its metallic shoulder. The robot tried to throw me away as I examined it.. I dodge the potential risk, then I found it.

My plan is going smoothly.

I jumped upwards as the robot tried to throw a punch. I landed on the place that I was aiming. I changed the robot's operation and then boom. The robot's in my control..

Mission Successful!

Hehe! There's a reason why I didn't destroy it "Listen to your master and destroy your kind! Lolol!" .. I ordered the robot.

I don't need to worry about avoiding Izuku after all, because we're in a different area for potential working with each other shit that is one of the rules. 

Still.. I'M ENJOYING THIS HAHA! DIE BITCHES! LOLOLOL

____________

Meanwhile, the observers sweatdropped while looking at the certain green haired girl. They actually didn't expect her to be this, brash, because of her frail features..

She's actually really good.. the teachers thought. They wondered why they haven't heard about her before. Her strategies are magnificent, her moves are swift and her combat style is unusual. They actually haven't seen such moves before..

So they checked her profile and was shocked by what they have learn.. Her quirk is strong and very useful..
_____________

We are at home right now nervously waiting for the results. Izuku and I are sitting beside each other on the couch while watching the TV. Literally.. like literally just watching it.

"Calm down bro, I'll promise you, you'll pass!" I encouraged him, he smiled shakily and nodded his head. I actually didn't expect that kind of answer, because he usually asks for reassurance.

"Do you want to go to your room?" He asked with a shaky voice.. Yes "No.." I answered "Don't lie to me, it's painted all over your face.." He replied "I don't want to leave you alone.." I answered "Then let's suffer together.." I looked at him like he had grown two heads. Dz Boi.

We were enjoying the silence when mom banged the door with two envelopes on her hand. (I almost fell from the fucking couch) In a split seconds the letters are on our hands. Izuku and I raced towards our specific rooms.

I opened the envelope, relief washed all of the dead skin cells away from myself as I learned the result.

"Holy Shit, I passed.."
_____________

CHAPTER END

Sorry for the errors and for my horrible writing style.

_____________

EXAM RESULTS!

1st Place: Izumi Midoriya (Villain: 68/Rescue: 10)
2nd Place: Katsuki Bakugo (Villain: 77/Rescue: 0)
3rd Place: Eijiro Kirishima (Villain: 39/Rescue: 35)
4th Place: Ochaco Uraraka (Villain: 28/Rescue: 45)
5th Place: Ibara Shiozaki (Villain: 36/Rescue: 32)
6th Place: Itsuka Kendo (Villain: 25/Rescue: 40)
7th Place: Tenya Iida (Villain: 52/Rescue: 9)
8th Place: Izuku Midoriya (Villain: 0/Rescue: 60)
9th Place: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (Villain: 49/Rescue: 10)
10th Place: Fumikage Tokoyami (Villain: 47/Rescue: 10)