New Chapter 23

"We should get his weapons away from him before he wakes up..." A certain bi-color haired boy suggested, he was panting slightly from the fight. His hand and clutching his injured arm.

Izuku stared at his, or rather, their handiwork. That's another way to put it but still close to what he wanted to point out. Stain's unmoving body laid the ground, he was glad that the three of them managed to defeat the villain, and what he meant by three, it's Him, Iida and Todoroki.

Izuku was riding the train with the oh-so-scary Gran Torino who frightens All Might more than the villains can, it's quite ridiculous at first but when Izuku did met the senior hero, he can see himself sympathizing with his predecessor.

Okay he's getting off topic, so yeah, the part riding a train with Gran Torino, he was worrying about Iida that time when a Nomu barged in the train. He saw the chaos that's happening outside, he remembered a sickening twist in his stomach when he recalled where Stain attacked Ingenium and Iida was currently in that city so Izuku did not think twice and ran towards where his friend is... Yes, they were at Hosu City.

Izuku was glad that he found Iida right on time, if he was just slightly late then who knows what will happen.

He and Stain fought for a while when the Villain finally got him. Izuku thought they were a goner but Todoroki came in the view. He felt bliss that someone got his message.

Later he figured out how Stain's quirk work.

Anyway he can't diddle around because Stain might wake up soon.

"Are you okay Native-san? Can you stand?" Iida asked the injured hero after they tied the villain down.

The hero let out a strained smile. His injuries are bad that it was a miracle that he's still conscious.

"Y-you k-know that I'm n-not but..." his voice cracked. "y-you should help them f-first..."

"May I ask who?" Todoroki asked

Izuku's throat hitched at the thought that there are other people in the same situation.

Native shakily lifted his hand and pointed a finger at the dark alleyway a little further than them.

He can understand why they can't see those people that Native mentioned because something is blocking the view.

The three of them did not see someone so they move towards the direction where Native pointed.

They stop flabbergasted at what they saw.

"It's Izumi..."

Clear horror can be seen in Izuku's face

=o0o====

Sore, her body was sore. Izumi squirmed as she slowly lifted her eyes open just to be closed again by the surprise of the bright sun rays that is coming from the window. She squirmed as she tried again.

White is everywhere, smells of antiseptic and medicine is strong. So, she was in the hospital huh? She can't recall anything. The last thing she remembered was when she and Ayane took a trip outside her mum's base...

Izumi stopped in her tracks. Memories of blood, terrors and extreme anxiety flooded in her mind.

She panicked. Ears ringing loudly as she looses the sense of her surrounding.

Quickly, she stood up from her laying position and tried to rip the IV out of her arm. A hand was preventing her from doing it. Izumi can sense that the person was talking to her but all of their words didn't reach her because of the loud screeching in her ears. She stopped fighting the hands, as her own reached both her ears, she covered it while shaking her head begging the loud noises to stop.