Chapter 34

"But I guess it does not matter if I know." Izumi quietly smiled, eyes staring darkly at the camera. Knowing All for one's abilities, Izumi will obviously assume that he knows what she's thinking. He did live for centuries.

But she's also aware that he's smart enough to know what she's capable of doing. This is one of the reasons why she's not worried that they'll do something funny. She just had to reveal her identity, which she desperately tried to hide from people she cares, and everything will be fine.

Those rumors weren't baseless after all.

She indeed have the every possible information that can destroy them.

Informations that she doubt were revealed in the books.

This was her true power against the world.

This was her only way to protect herself.

That's why she strictly warned the trio to not come after her.

Because she knew they will

They are a bunch of idiots after all.

Izumi smiled almost bitterly.

Well, at least that guy will try to stop them.

"What are you planning?" A guy covered with unsightly bruises quietly questioned. There was a hint of hostility in his voice that Izumi accurately read. This guy, he is Dabi... And the fcking reaper is hiding inside him, hiding inside a fcking villain.

"Hmm. Are you curious? Haha—" Izumi chirped, eyes shining unmatched with the tense atmosphere. However, if you squint enough, you can see a hidden darkness within the bright eyes. "You don't need to worry, I'm not planning anything."

"You think I'll believe that? Brat, you're really confident. It seems like you don't believe that I can immediately burn you to ashes." Dabi darkly stated. Head tilting sideways as if he's figuring Izumi out. She is weird in many ways. Dabi never saw someone as absurd as her.

If Izumi can hear this, she'll surely choke a mouthful of sour cream. Hearing a psychopath say that is a bit overbearing.

"I do know that... But you wouldn't dare to— young master..." Izumi warningly threatened, eyes seeming to see right through Dabi's soul. He was honestly shaking, suddenly aware that this fucking girl knew who he is. Or rather, knew who he was. His background, his family. The thought of them still makes him feel disgust.

"ahhh, shut up... So annoying." Shigaraki's childish whining interrupted the growing hostility around the two. He obviously wasn't aware that he stopped a fight. He's too annoyed to focus on the wrong thing.

"Well sorry about that." Izumi squirmed, glaring at the man. A moment later, a sigh escaped the girl's mouth. "I suppose I can say my motive to convince you all."

"Let's just say, I want something that can't be obtained by normal means. I'm sure this reason is enough" Izumi quietly stated, bringing out a mysterious smile. Then there was a pause, they assume that she's done talking but... "and it's not like you'll risk letting me go. I know damn well how criminals think." There was a glint in her eyes. The unknown depth of it just makes things worse.

"That's quite impressive. You're just as rotten as us." The person who captured her said in amusement. Hah,  he was not wrong about his judgement. The girl is indeed very interesting.

"Hah, don't compare me to you. Y'all are a lot worse than me."

The temperature seems to drop few degrees lower than it should have.

"How bold of you." Dabi sneered.

"Tch, it's not like I need to be respectful to criminals." Izumi didn't try to hide her anger to them. Murderers make her sick after all.