Chapter 8

"Go out now, it's afternoon break and you're done here.." instructed the man who is watching over the detention office.

Hmm, I failed to understand why Aizawa-sensei got me to detention. I mean, he loves sleep as much as I do, he even owned a sleeping bag which he's bringing everywhere, I'm jealous. Well, I guess he's just doing his job.

While I was walking, I met Izuku along the way, He explained that the class have to do something this afternoon. A Quirk Apprehension Test or smthn. He said that the lowest will be expelled from the academy. He looks really nervous while saying that part.

As far as I can remember the test is physical activity. Honestly, I hate physical activities. I'm not gonna coat things up, I will admit that I'm strong --fighting bullies for almost every single day certainly helps-- but my combat style doesn't rely on strength too much, it's more on aiming at the right point and slaying the enemies point blank. Like an assassin.

My quirk's not related to my physical body, it's more on the brain. Duh, it's photographic memory. Okay I'm getting off topic..

I'm not really worried about the expulsion because I know it's not gonna happen, but I'm still gonna try right? There's no harm in doing it..

Unfortunately though.... if I'm feeling lazy back from the entrance examination, then I am downright listless today. I know I'm a bitch but I wouldn't sleep in classes. It's just that I'm in a listless mood today so I didn't give a fuck about what's gonna happen resulting my detention.

I jumped on Izuku grabbing his neck, I kicked my legs which he catched by reflex. I am on his back, piggy back riding. I hid my face on his neck and closed my eyes.

Izuku's embarrassed, he's worried about the people who's  watching us. I couldn't care less about them. I'm still sleepy.

"I-izumi! Get d-down!! People are watching!"

"Nah"

"You're heavy!" I smacked his head "how dare you! You shouldn't comment about a maiden's weight!" I reprimanded

"Huh, where?!" Did he just roast me? What the hell.! I let go and kicked his shin. He knocked down stifling in pain.

"Nii-san your being a dickhead! Did Bakugou rub it off on you?!" He answered me with a grown in pain, Honestly! If he's just this confident around everybody then I don't have to worry about his timidness!

Yes, I know I'm an awkward talker and I don't have friends but I choose to be like that! But he didn't! He didn't choose to be timid! That's why I have to watch over him..

Anyway I'm hungry..

"nii-san, stop stifling and get up.. I'm hungry."

________________

((I will change my writing style from now on.. sorry))

"This PE clothes doesn't suit me at all.." Izumi mumbled, but she was not unheard. "Nah, It does look great on you." Izuku assures his self-conscious sister. He was telling the truth though. "Are you perhaps uncomfortable? You're more used in using shorts right?"He asks pulling his sister. She is in her lethargic mode and it's not a good thing in his opinion.

Izumi didn't answer. Her body feels so tired and she just wants nothing but to sleep, she'll even accept the ground if permitted.
Izuku is worried, he knows that if his sister is like this, she wouldn't give a damn about a single shit. He's worried that she'll end up being expelled, and the thought of her not being with him in UA is unsightly. After he just managed to pull her out from her room, getting delighted when she stopped locking herself up, and then to just end up coming there again is not a good thing to hear.