Chapter 15

On the second thought, you guys should be the one to suggest if I'll write the story in third person or their own point of view. Tell me pls.

--------------

"What do you mean?" He asked, the confusion was clear on his face. I gathered the words inside my mind to explain it carefully.

"I've heard about him but never met him or anything.."

"Then what's the resentment for?"

"He killed my friend.." or more like, he ordered

He breathed in at my words his eyes widened as he grabbed my hand softly and looked down. I truly understand why he's worried  and it's really my fault for not telling. Examining my brother's face, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to. As an effort to make him feel better, I squeezed his hand to assure him that I'm okay.

Despite all that, he didn't dare to pry. I appreciated him for that because right now, I don't think I'm ready to spill the beans. The hurt is still there and I'm not comfortable enough to say something.

"I'm sorry Izumi... it must have been hard for you." He murmured with a soft voice as his eyes landed on me and I can see the hurt in there too, he does feel bad about this and I can't help but to feel guilty. He is a good brother, yet I can't seem to share my problems to him. It's not like I don't trust him or anything, it's just that I don't want to burden him, he had a lot of things to focus on and I can't add the weight.

"It is, but I'm okay now. I really do." I replied with an eyes-closed-smile, doing it on purpose so that he won't notice that I'm lying.

His tensed shoulders relaxed indicating that he bought my words, I inhaled at that because I didn't think it would be this easy to lie to him. The guilt is still in me but tried to shake it off, I just really don't want them to worry about me.

He gave me a quick smile before he proceeded to write at his notebook. I stayed in his room for another 30 minutes, then my phone ringed.

"Nii-san I'm going to my room."

"Okay, good night."

"Good Night." I replied as I walked out from his room. My phone continued to ring so I fasten my pace to arrive at my room a lot earlier. Who might be calling me at this hour?

I picked my phone glancing at the caller's ID, my eyes lit up as I've read the name. I haven't heard about him for a while now so I'm excited to talk to him.

Putting my phone close to my ears to hear the caller clearly.

"Hello, Izumi.."

My eyes watered just by hearing his voice. This is how much I missed him? Wow, I didn't think so. Anyway, his voice is still loving as ever.

"Izumi~"

"Why the fuck are you calling now.."

"Awww, my Izumi didn't miss me! That makes papa sad!"

I snickered at his wailing voice, Dad really lifts up my mood. He does this effect to me.

"Eww, anyway why did ya call?"

The other line was silent for a second. It's making me wonder what father is thinking?

"No special reasons, I just missed you guys a lot and your name just happen to be '#1 daughter' in my contacts.." he chuckled, that's a ridiculous name,  nonetheless it's not that bad. I'm glad he changed my name in his contacts, because before my contact name in his phone was midget and I never wanted anything back then but to strangle my own father.