New Chapter 25

After that small training they did, Aizawa announced about the upcoming exam. A lot tensed up because hell is obviously coming to them.

Many of the UA students made plans in meeting up together to study. Yaomomo raised her hand in helping for the upcoming written exam. Jirou, Kaminari and the others joined the vice representative.

To Izumi's surprise, Bakugou volunteered in tutoring Kirishima out of spite. It was hella amusing to her that she mockingly asked him to help her too, and she was persistent about it. As a result, Bakugou chased her to home that leave the rest of their classmates staring at them in amusement. Well, except Izuku who is cringing silently. How exactly could Izumi do that to the spawn of satan?

Iida, ever the mom friend of dekusquad, suggested that they should have a group study too! Todoroki, our unbothered king, was on the brink of refusing but Iida was just so enthusiastic that he just gave in. Izuku who was watching the exchange can't help but laugh.

Disappointment was obvious on Iida's face when they started to discuss the location. Iida residence is a bit far and getting there would be troublesome to some that are coming, it can't be a possible place. Izuku didn't want to make his friend sad, so he presented that his place wouldn't be a bad choice. Everyone agreed on this and decided that they can train at the beach too after they are done hitting the books.

It wasn't long, Sunday quickly came in. Iida was the first one to arrive (unsurprising, since he's usually first to arrive in UA than the teachers) followed by Uraraka and Tsuyu, who happen to arrive at the station at the same time and Todoroki who arrived last. He apparently fell asleep in the train, woke up on the wrong station next to the supposed one.

Mother Inko greeted them with a warm welcome. She was a bit nervous because it has been long since she hosted guests. Her twins rarely invites friends to their house after all. Izuku helped his mom bring the snacks to them, Iida and Todoroki stood up to help too. Uraraka and Tsuyu prepared the table for them to brought it down easily.

In the middle of brainstorming, helping each other understand subjects easily, Tsuyu spoke to ask where Izumi is. Uraraka nodded in agreement saying that she didn't catch a glimpse of her since they've arrived. Iida and Todoroki started to wonder where she's at too.

As if on cue, a door opened and a person came out. A girl with messy hair who was still wearing her pajamas, eyes half open. Her glasses hanging on her face as if it would fall at any second. They stared at her unsure what to say. 

Izuku sheepishly looked at his classmates, muttering words of apology.

Izumi's senses came back and she finally opened her eyes fully just to see her classmates staring at her awkwardly. She waved at them with her right hand while using her left to wipe a lost drool.

"Ooh, Hi guys. You're early." Izumi greeted them with a flat smile

"It's 3pm" Todoroki stated blankly

"It is?! Crap!"

And so they watched a frantic Izumi ran around the place.

"Don't worry guys, she's usually like that... You'll get used to it." Izuku sheepishly explained

"She just woke up? At 3pm?" Said Uraraka who is writing something on her notebook.

"Well... She's actually early today than her usual."

"What?"

"Haha nevermind, let's just focus"

After a few minutes, Izumi came back looking decent, unlike earlier ago. She sat down beside Izuku, peering over his shoulder to check what he's working.