Chapter 17

'Because my hand is shaking.'

=o0o=

So tomorrow's the sports festival and these past few days was so hectic for me because I had to constantly spam Iida Tensei with emails and messages plus; the extra work I've been doing to get permission in leaving the festival by Nedzu's condition. I'm glad though that he didn't ask me why I'm ditching the event.

I did train myself though so no need to worry, I know that I'll bring myself into a deep shit so getting stronger is a must and I don't want to die for the second time.... It sounds tiring..

"You look stressed." Todoroki said without lifting his eyes from his phone, he was playing wordscapes. Oh and for more information, he's less a prick when it comes to me now; I guess he'd gotten used to my presence, though he hasn't opened up to me till now and I'm still waiting for that day... I'm just glad that he's okay with me, at least my efforts of not leaving him alone didn't go to waste.

"thanks captain obvious"

He kept his impassive face while staring at me, I raised my eyebrows at him as he shook his head and looked back at his phone

"eyy!  Don't ignore me, you ass!"

Todoroki kept on playing, he plainly ignored me.. What an ass really. Grr

"I wonder what will happen tomorrow..." I murmured trying my best to hide the anxiety in my voice. I'm worried about the festival but I'm more worried about Tensei. let's just hope for the best yeah?

"w-what's going on?!" Uraraka yelled while looking outside the classroom door. Curiously, my head nodded towards the direction, there was a commotion outside our class. I wonder what these people need from us.

"what business do you have with class A?" Iida as the classroom representative that he is questioned the students politely.

"we can't get out! What'd ya come here for anyway?" Mineta the midget whined. I swear his voice annoys me.

"scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugou said cooly. Wow this boi, he's just so.. Hngg.. To the point where Mineta was pointing at him in disbelief.

"we're the ones who made it out the enemy's attack after all." Bakubro continued still walking to the door.  Well for obvious reasons. What do you think he'll do with it? Burn it gone?

"there's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras." pfft. Hahahahah did he just break the 4th wall? Lmao. Oh wait.. We're not in a fictional world anymore. Uhh. Fuck I don't care, it's still hilarious. Kekeke

"stop calling people extras just because you don't know them!" Iida ranted with his normal crazy  gestures plus Uraraka and niisan shaking

Meanwhile me at the back was trying hard not to laugh. I was freaking stifling that Todoroki is looking at me judging. I looked at him and mouthed a 'what' with matching innocent look. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

Then a boy with violet hair came in the view rumbling things. He was criticizing that bunch of us are arrogant idiots. He's not that wrong for some people here. It's not Bakugou swear..

"scouting out the enemy? I, at least came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." the sleep deprived looking boy continued.. I can't remember him..  Who's he again? What was his power again? .. Hmm ..arghh.!.  It doesn't ring a bell at all. It's kinda frustrating..

Then dis boi whose hair is silver started ranting on us too. He was saying that we shouldn't underestimate class B just because we fought villains. My say to all of this is that I think this is hilarious, they're fighting over stupid stuff. I mean, we're all gonna graduate as heroes— for some circumstances of course, the people from the support group wouldn't graduate as one—, it doesn't matter who's at the top as long as you can actually save someone successfully.. Well for me, I wish I can save people from depression. Though it seemed farfetched.. But still

"oi Bakugou! Where are you going? It's your fault that people are starting to hate us!" Kirishima exclaimed trying to stop Bakubro from going.

My eyes landed on Katsuboom secretly waiting for his answer.

"it doesn't matter."

"huh?!" that was Kirishima if you're wondering

"it doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top." my attention perked up. That's some good shit there Bakugou.. Well for people who's actually trying to get to the top, such as Niisan and my other classmates.. I'm not really striving to be the best, don't ask.

"damn, that's very manly thing to say.." Kirishima said awed and at this point, I stopped listening because Todoroki was moving to go outside so I was going to follow him. You know, I did tell him that I won't leave him alone.

We were walking silently side by side when Todoroki broke it and asked,

"let's go to the nearby cafe.."

"what? What's the occasion?"

"nothing in particular.. What? You don't want to go? That's fine for me, I'll rather go there alone.." he said and I did not resist to smack his head. He gave a small 'ouch' before he glared at my direction

"I'm just asking asshole, and if you want to go there alone, then why bother asking?!"

"I did that for the sake of being polite" he replied and started walking, I followed behind him

"and here I thought he asked because I was special to him, I guess I was wrong.." I whispered with a pout glaring at his handsome back. I want to kick him.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"nothing"

After a short while, we've finally arrived at the cafe.

"I'm paying." he said shortly and dismissed me to find a table for us. He's a bit weird today, first he invited me here and now he's paying for my food... Not that I'm complaining. Duh!  Food is good especially when it's free!

After a few minutes, he arrived at the table with our orders to our table.

"so? Do you need something?"

"huh? "

"I mean, I'm sure this is not a free pass..."

"can't I just do this because I want to? It's kinda offending.."

I suddenly felt ashamed.. Right, he can treat me as a friend, it's not like people do this because they need something..

"but I actually have a favor.."

I take back what I said.. 

I want to break his bones I swear! You can hear my gritted teeth upto north pole.

"I want to have a spar with you."

"oh game! "

I didn't know I can have an immediate fortune.