Chapter 10

"You look cute Uraraka.." Izumi complemented Uraraka, the latter was wearing her hero costume for today's activity. The former turned her head to look at his brother, she then snickered silently.

'His hero costume is comparable to All Might! Such a fanboy..' Izumi thought while shaking her head, She turned her head back to Uraraka who was smiling shyly.

"Thank you Izumin" Uraraka thanked the hacker with a sweet smile. Izumi then cringed a little because of the nickname class1-A has given to her. Though some of them still calls her Izumi normally. She doesn't hate the nickname but she's just not used to it.

"You're welcome.." Izumi replied with a single drop of sweat.

Izumi had two costumes and she's wearing the number 2. The number 1 was her first, obviously the name suggests, while the number 2 was a gift from the school because she got the first place in the entrance examination. Of course the design was her choice, the school just allowed her to have a 2nd one.

The one she's wearing right now was revealing compared to the 1st costume she has.

"You look great too, Izumin, it really suits you" Uraraka exclaimed while giving Izumi a pat. The latter laughed awkwardly clearly not comfortable with complements.

"Aha ha.. thanks?" Izumi replied weakly, the chocolate brown haired girl slapped her back and laughed quite louder this time "Aww! no need to be shy Izumin!" How can someone have so much energy. The lazy girl thought.

Uraraka excused herself to talk to her other friends, as Izumi thought she's finally alone, Yaoyorozu approached her. The latter became friends with Izumi for a short time because their seats are next to each other.

"You look lovely Izumi"

"So do you Yaoyorozu-san... but don't you think the word 'lovely' is not fitting for a hero costume?"

The brunette laughed at this for a second, after she stopped she looked down and said, "You're wearing heels Izumi, isn't that a bit uncomfortable..?"

"Nah, It's not what it looks like but it does really feel comfortable.. and kicking someone with this is worth it.." Izumi mumbled the last words and snickered eerily, Yaoyorozu sweatdropped at the girl's antics.

'Is she secretly a sadist?' Yaoyorozu thought

they've talk for a while but then stopped when All Might started to expand the rules. After that he announced the teams but Izumi was not mentioned, before she can ask why she wasn't called All Might spoked "as for you Young Izumi, yours will be announced later."

So Iida and Bakugou as the villain vs. Izuku and Uraraka as the heroes. Izumi was a little worried for Izuku but she shook the feelings off and settled to trust Izuku in this. She isn't sure what will happen because her past memories are starting to fade. Izumi doesn't know what to feel about the issue.

All Might then instructed the class to gather at the control room, where there are screens surrounding it to observe them. They followed as what they're told and Izumi was about to follow when All Might stopped her.

"Young Izumi, principal Nedzu are asking for you, I suggest you to see him after you proceed to the control room." Izumi nodded, the principal must be asking her to do something again, probably related to her hobby.. She's been doing services in school for a while now because of the principal's request. The conversation they had flashes back

<<<

Aizawa approached the petite girl asking for her to meet the principal. Izumi at first was worried, though she did not show it, about being expelled. She shook her thoughts away and followed to what she's been told.