Chapter 26

The sky is clear, the rays of the sun is just right for the skin. I have nothing to complain about the weather, but my mood is not exactly the best as of now. My eyes are close, eyebrows norrowing down between my forehead, thinking that not knowing a thing that will happen from now on made me a bit uneasy.

What the fuck do I need then? This is what I want right? Free from having an internal conflict whether to change the future or not? A sigh escaped my lips as I blocked all the noises to calm myself.

But for heaven's sake, these two won't shut up.

"Please! Can both of you tone the fuck down?! I can't think clearly!" I sent a glare at Bakugo and Izuku. Minutes passed these two did nothing but argue, though as much as I want to side with my brother, I am not in the perfect mood today. It's my time in the month.

"Mind your own business midget!" Bakugo yelled while sending me a glare, I gladly returned it with my own.

"This is my business too genius! We need to work together in order to pass! You better cooperate in this Bakushit!" not far from me I heard Izuku mutter, he was saying that he's been telling bakugo the same thing but the fucker just won't fucking listen.

"Ha! As if I will work with your worthless asses! You'll just get in my way!" He growled snipping at us in an annoying way.

"Kacchan! Please listen to me just once!" My brother pleaded at him and I hate it so much. Izuku don't need to kiss this guy's ass, he is not worth shit.

I snarled at both of them which Bakugou replied with his own glare. The guy just won't get the clue so I kicked his shin. He yelled in protest and pain that is nothing but music to my ears. I shoot the most scary glare that I have if that is even possible which I thought is quite effective because I saw them freeze a little.

"You know? Both of you won't just get along so it goes down with both of you following me. If none of you listens I won't hesitate to kick your balls. You know I'm capable of it." I totally ignored their shuddering, a win for me it is. This is how I always do it before, the children in our small town does have a lot of thank me for. If this two will fight everyone will get involve and I'm stuck on being the mediator.

I let a huff escape my lips as I walk forward silently. Much to my relief and silent rejoice, the two idiots did follow me.

I peek outside my hiding place trying to search for All Might. Well to my greatest pleasure, All Might doesn't want to be subtle at all because he is just standing there at the center of the road probably waiting for us to come out.

Thinking about it, it's actually quite convenient for us because we can save the trouble of searching for All Might, but All Might is the problem himself. He is too powerful for us even if we combined our power. Well, we can manage, even if we're weak with all of our powers combined, we can still maybe outwit the number one hero or should I say the villain.

Wait... Villain

I think I know what just we need to do. But...

Teamwork is really needed on this one.

We can run to the exit. I can immediately plan how we can escape, Knowing niisan he must have thought of escaping, but Bakugou is too prideful to do that so...  I don't need to explain it, we all know what the bullheaded is thinking.

I sighed for the.. I lost count already aishh..

"Fucking shit! I won't wait anymore!" A yell I heard at the back which we all know who. Bakugo tried to go out our hiding place but I put him down before he can do it. He struggled to get free but I mustered all my strength just to pin him down. Well, it may not look like it but I am pretty strong, of course, what makes you think I've managed to beat Bakugo all these years? Not bragging or anything but I've lost count on how many times I've beat this guy.