C h a p t e r : 26

Y a s m i n e

Wednesday March 30th, 2016

Its hardly believable right now that the man laying next to me is mine...a man who actually loves me and cares about my well being. I bit my lips and opened my eyes as I felt for the chain he put around my neck last night.

It was my reminder that I wasn't dreaming. I smiled and tried to ease out of bed but was pulled back.

"Don't go..." Toni kissed my hand rubbing his eyes from the sun light filtering in.

"I thought you were asleep." I giggled pecking his lips. "How'd you sleep?"

"It's the best sleep I've had in years." He brought me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "I legit can't tell the last I slept like dis."

"Me either. It was the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time." I blushed and jammed my head into the crook of his neck. "I was going downstairs to make you breakfast though."

"Ion need you to make anything. I got my breakfast right hea'." Toni said bringing my face to his kissing my lips.

"Don't forget to bless your meal." I smirked.

"You always been blessed baybeh." He grinned, ready to finish what was started last night.

————

Once he was knocked out again, I went outside to make us some breakfast. Over by the stove was Chante, who had already started making pancakes.

"Good morning sunshine." I smirked, amused by her little squeal.

"Bitch are you tryin to make me piss my skin? Jeez."

"Why are you even scared? There's people in the damn house." I said going through my phone, making sure to text mom about Xi and how she's doing.

"So? That doesn't mean it would be people I'm accustomed to."

"Yeah you definitely had too much to drink last night."

"I'll have to agree with you on that. My head is kill-Yasmine..." I looked up from my phone to see Tey staring at my chest.

"Chante I told you already! Quit staring at my mom boo-"

"Nobody staring at your damn boobs! That's Toni's grandma's chain..." she whispered, "I've never seen him take it off...ever...not even to shower. Yasmine..." She looked up at me and squinted, "does that mean..." I grinned and nodded activating Crazy Tey mode. She squealed, jumped and ran around the entire kitchen, dining and living room space of the beach house and jumped into my arms.

"Tey you're gonna wake the guys and I wanna get Toni breakfast in bed." I whined, covering her mouth.

"I've been waiting for this for ages bitch I can't shut up! And he gave you his grandmas chain! Do you know how much it means to him?"

"Yeah he's told me before." I blushed.

"No Tey you don't understand! Not even Toni's ex could've touched it. He's never let anyone handle it, not even me and I've been his best friend for years." She began to tear up. "That means he really loves you Yasmine. Gosh I wish I could just take you through his life so you could see! He's never treated anyone like this before!" Once Tey started crying, my water works started too and it was over for us. We were two emotional wrecks in the kitchen. You would swear we got some bad news or something.