C h a p t e r : 2 7

March 31st, 2016

A n t h o n y

"You look so pretty baby girl, in ya cute lil dress dat daddy gotchu." Shit I'm marrying that woman upstairs so I might as well call Xippora my daughter, although I already treated her like she was. I kissed her cheek and checked my watch realizing that it was about time to leave and Yasmine wasn't down yet. I had to get my parents from the airport then we had to rush to the brunch. "Let's go see what ya mama doin up thea'." I adjusted her in my arms and as soon as I turned for the stairs she came strolling down. I took in her beauty and it was like I was falling in love all over again. She looked so stunning that it took my breath away.

"Do I look ok?" She said, her voice so full of innocence

"Do I look ok?" She said, her voice so full of innocence...innocence that I wanna take away for the night. Shit you need to chill Ant.

"Baby you look amazin'. I can't even...damn!" I bit my lips walking up to her. I just wanna rip those clothes off and take her back up stairs...rock her world. That skirt outlined her curves perfectly, then there was her juicy fruit in the back looking nice and ripe...damn...I'm the luckiest man alive. "Xi I really hope you can't hea' my thoughts right now cause they are pretty damn nasty." Yasmine blushed as she made her way down the rest of the stairs. I pulled her in for a kiss and couldn't help but grab a nice big chunk of her ass. She gasped and laughed shaking her head.

"Really babe?"

"Mhm.." I pecked her lips over and over and took her hand. "We better go. These ideas bout how I'm gonna undress you are getting too elaborate." She flashed me her beautiful smile and led the way out.

When we arrived at the airport, the flight was just landing.

"I'm so nervous Toni... like I'm ready but I'm nervous."

"It'll be ok baby. Mama is a sweetheart she'll love you. My dad on da otha hand..." I huffed and pretended to be worried, running my hand through my curls.

"What? What about your dad?"

"He's..."

"He's what Toni?" I could see the fear in her eyes so I decided that's enough.

"I'm just messing witchu babe." I laughed when she smacked my chest and folded her arms. "Aww! You were actually scared. I'm sorry babe." I pinched her cheek but she shrugged my hand away.

"It's not funny." Her face was a little red so I hugged her and kissed her forehead then Xi's who was sleeping in my arms.

"It was just a little. Stop worrying! My dad is a whole goof ball just like me to be honest. Give him a chance and he ah have you laughing til ya weak. It's gonna be ok. They're gonna love you I promise."

"I'm just nervous because of how sudden it all is. Like we just made it official yesterday and I'm meeting them today...it's a little overwhelming."