C h a p t e r : 47

Anthony
July 30th, 2016

Just like old times, me, Yasmine, Chante and Chris were hanging out at a beautiful breakfast place called 'The Rise' in Austin. It was in a park setting, in a private section away from the public eye to avoid paparazzi. The tables were ground level so you dined on a seat tailored for you to sit comfortably on the ground. It was made to be relaxing and it truly is.

"It's been a while since we did something like this. I definitely needed this." I said truthfully. It was good to get away from all the drama and just relax a little with my family.

"I feel you on that one bro. Shit got busy way too fast." Chris spoke up taking a sip of his water. "How you been holding up?"

"I been trying my best. It ain't easy accepting alla dis stuff especially the fact that Anthony ain't even my real name." Everyone at the table stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I nodded and shrugged sitting back in my seat.

"So what is your real name baby?" Yasmine said holding my hand.

"August Alsina...Anthony Jones isn't even legally registered. Helen really did her work." I scoffed and shook my head at all the things I have to sort out when I'm back. "What pains me the most is that I've built a brand with that name...all my fans know me by that name...so it's like what am I gonna do now? There's so much shit I gotta sort out because of that one thing!" I huffed as Yasmine pulled me into a side hug, rubbing my chest.

"And you have all of us to help you with that baby. We arent gonna allow you to go through this alone."

"Yas is right Toni. We are all gonna help you get through this together." Tey said. I sighed and looked at Yasmine feeling a sense of calm as she smiled. I pecked her lips a few times and smiled, brushing her cheek with my thumb.

The waiter finally came and took our orders and we had our breakfast as I talked to them about everything my father and the lawyer told me.

"And get this y'all, Fabian is Helen's son." I looked at everyone.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed dropping their forks.

"Yup...the lawyer texted that to me this morning."

"So Sha'ya been sleeping around with Helen's son?" Chris asked and I huffed shaking my head at how crazy this all sounds.

"Damn that explains a lot." Tey said sitting up in her seat.

"Whatchu mean?" I looked at her.

"It explains why Sha'ya did you dirty like that. Sha'ya is definitely all for Fabian. So she helped him try to get his revenge on you." I furrowed my brows and dropped my fork. "Except she didn't expect to fall for you in the process."

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Can't you see it? Fabian is jealous of the connection you have with his mother...well had. So he was using Sha'ya from the start to get to you and hurt you because it's like his mom dropped him for you." It clicked to me.

"That actually makes a lot of sense. It would explain why Sha'ya has just been out to get you the way she did. But now that Yasmine is around she can't manipulate you with old feelings so she was trying to get Yasmine out of the way." Everything was starting to make sense now.