C h a p t e r : 49

Chante
July 31st, 2016

5 hours later

"Who do you think could have done this? My best bet is that it has something to do with that bitch Shay'a. Chris I swear to god when I see her it's on sight." I huffed as I wiped my tears, cuddled up in Chris' lap as I tried to work some magic. Chris was also on his phone trying to make a few calls to see if we could find a donor for Yasmine.

Theshaderoom posted as well and lots of people under the comments were willing to help but we weren't going to put other peoples lives at risk. The doctor came back in and closed the door behind him.

"We have one more hour to find a donor. If we can't locate one by then...well...I'm sorry to say..." My heart was breaking all over again.

"Please doc just give us...just give us that time. We will find someone." Chris huffed, picking me up and resting me in the chair to go make some phone calls outside. I pulled my legs up to cry, looking over at Toni who eyes were just stuck on Yasmines limp hand which he held very gently.

Bursting into the room was Kehlani who was in tears. The moment she saw Yasmine, she fell to her knees, clasping her hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. "Are you her doctor? Test me! Please!" She quickly stood to her feet.

"And you ar-"

"A close friend. Please just test me!" The doctor looked at me and I sighed and nodded. He nodded and took her out the room to test her but unfortunately, Kehlani was not a match.

I could hear her crying outside and I could care less what Chris does about her at this point. I just wanted Yasmine to be ok. They both came into the room and there was definitely some tension brewing. However, I tried to ignore it.

Once again, the door opened about an hour later...and in came a face I did not expect to see here.

"What are you doing here?" I stood to my feet about to walk over to her when the doctor came in.

"Great news everyone. This young lady here is a match!"

"How did you find us?" I was happy about the news but...still a little indifferent. How was I supposed to feel?

"Uh...Saige told me where to find you guys. I knew none of you would respond if I texted so...I messaged her to tell her that Yas and I have the same blood type." She rubbed her arm uncomfortably as she looked around. "I know that things aren't exactly the best between us but...if this is the one good thing I can do to make up for all I've done then..." She smiled, her eyes burning a little with tears.

I sighed, quickly texting Aunty Yola the room number and password before looking at her.

"I swear to god Alicia...if you try some shit after this-"

"It's nothing like that. Just please let me do this for her before it's too late. I expect nothing in return but for her to keep living. When everything is done then...then I'll be on my way." She wiped her falling tears and smiled at me before leaving the room to have her operation done.

As she was leaving, Aunty Yola was making her way in with tear stained cheeks. She didn't even drop her bags off. She just came straight here.