C h a p t e r : 31

Chris
April 1st, 2016
11:55 PM

My entire being was soaring, I was in the clouds because Chante brought me heaven on earth. This beautiful woman has been everything that I prayed to God for and I'm so blessed to finally call her my wife.

"It's time to go baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the side of her temple. She was in deep conversation with Yasmine, holding onto her God daughter Xippora.

"Really?" She looked up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and pouted. "I don't want the day to end."

"I know baby. But we have a long ass flight to our honeymoon destination. We have to check in at a certain time."

"You mean the honeymoon destination you wouldn't tell me about?" She said with a playful attitude.

"Yes. That one. So it's time to go." I tapped her ass and made my last rounds.

"Yo Ant," he was talking to his parents, "we heading out now bro."

"Aight man. How many hours you gotta fly?"

"Thirteen hours."

"Damn nigga. All the best...it'll be worth it though."

"Yeah. I can't wait to see her face when we land."

"I would tell you to record but ion want y'all on ya phones and shit. Matta ah fact the only texts I wanna get are when you land and when you back home."

"I hear you bro. See you when I'm back." I dapped him up and said my last goodbyes to his parents and everyone else.

—————

"You still won't tell me where we're going huh?" She persisted as we boarded my jet.

"Nope." I popped the P, allowing her to climb the steps up. A few seconds later and she gasped seeing the little surprise I had laid out for us.

"Baby this is so cute!" She gushed, looking over the rose petals and treats I set down. There were a few pillows and blankets and I laid out some battery operated candles and had the jet lights turned off for that cozy feel.

"Our flight is really long so I wanted to make everything as comfy as possible."

"Long?" She gasped and covered her mouth. "Are you taking me to China?" Her eyes widened and I couldn't help but shake my head and laugh.

"It's time for take off Mr Brown." My flight attendant said after shutting the door. "Please take your seats until we clear the air."

"Babe come on tell me! Is it China?"

"Tey we need to sit down. Come on." I laughed, pulling her to a seat and fastening her seatbelt. She rolled her eyes and huffed, folding her arms. I'll never be bored, that's for sure.

Once the plane was in the air it was safe for us to take our belts off.

"C'mere." I called her to follow me to the cozy spot and sat down, pulling her to my lap. She threw her feet over and I cradled her.