C h a p t e r : 37

Anthony
May 20th, 2016

Today I had a special surprise for Yasmine. She was out doing her final drivers test right now so I had to pick her up after. I took one more look at the area and made sure it was perfect before shutting the lights off.

"She gon love this." I so was excited to bring her here! That must be her calling now, I thought, taking my phone out...but instead I saw a strange number. There's no way I'm answering a number I don't know. I tucked my phone back into my pocket and went to my Jeep.

A wide grin was plastered on my face for the whole trip to the driving school and as I pulled up Yasmine noticed and looked at me weird.

"Umm...you ok up there babe?" She giggled as she got into the vehicle and buckled her seat belt. "Wait," she put a hand on her hip, "Have you been smoking weed again?" She squinted and I laughed.

"No babe I'm just so happy to see you." I kissed her passionately and pecked her forehead before pulling out the lot.

"Well shit I'm happy to see you too." She laughed taking out her phone. "You had a good morning?" She looked at me and smiled.

"I did and it was very productive. I can't wait to show you what I came up with."

Finally, I pulled into the lot of the building and switched the Jeep off.  She looked up from her phone and inspected her surroundings.

"Where are we?" She looked at the name on the building and furrowed her brows

"Where are we?" She looked at the name on the building and furrowed her brows. "Chande Dance Studio?" She looked at me for answers. "That's my last name..." Her eyes widened then squinted at me. "Babe why does..."

"Come on let's go inside." I grinned, running around to open her door and her eyes started to water. I lifted the shutters and unlocked the doors, flipping the main switches for the building.

 I lifted the shutters and unlocked the doors, flipping the main switches for the building