Chapter 24

{Song in video: WORLDS - Strange Feeling}

"What in the world?" I woke up to a male's voice say.

I opened my eyes, and it took me a few seconds to register why Vince was sleeping on my bed next to me, but then I remembered what happened.

"Hey, Vince," I said with a smile.

Vince's eyes widened, and I realized he must have not remembered what happened after his drink was spiked last night.

"Nothing happened," I reassured him. Then, I explained to him what happened yesterday.

"My drink was spiked?" He asked, looking confused.

"Yeah, but thankfully we noticed in time. You were acting drunk, that's all."

"Wow." He blinked.

Chelsea barged in my room with a grin. "Hey, did you two-" She started to say before I interrupted.

"We can have pancakes for breakfast," I said to Chelsea, giving her a look.

"Sure thing!" She walked out of the room.

"You can stay over for breakfast, if you would like," I said to Vince.

"Sure, I'd like that," Vince said, nodding his head.

"Good." I smiled.

We fell into an awkward silence as we were sitting on my bed. "I'll go get changed, and you can just do what you want."

"Yeah, of course." He smiled, then walked out of the room.

I quickly got ready, and then went to the living room, where Vince was.

"Pancakes are done!" Chelsea exclaimed. "I burnt the first batch, but these are a lot better."

"Chelsea usually burns food, by the way," I told Vince, laughing.

"Then why don't you cook?" Vince asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Because if Chelsea wants to, she can."

"Hey, why don't you let Vince borrow some clothes?" Chelsea asked me.

I blinked, giving her a confused look. "Because he's a man?" I said to her.

"No, not that." She rolled her eyes. "Didn't that last guy you date left some clothes?"

My eyes widened, and I gave her an annoyed look. "I don't remember, and if so, why would I give that to Vince? That would be really weird." I glanced over at Vince, who had an awkward smile on his face.

"Oh...right. Carry along then." She gave me an apologetic look, then walked into her room with her pancakes and orange juice.

"Sorry about that," I said to Vince, sighing. "She's...different sometimes."

"I never would have guessed," Vince said, and we laughed.

We went to the kitchen to get our pancakes. I put whipped cream on my pancakes, along with strawberries. Vince put maple syrup on his pancakes.

"Is that really breakfast?" Vince asked as he looked at my plate.

"Of course," I said, shrugging. "It has healthy strawberries on it, so it's healthy." I grinned.

"Well, I can't really talk either since I have syrup on mine." He chuckled.

"I was about to say that actually."

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows, having an amused smile on his face.

"Yeah." I laughed.

We ate our pancakes, and then put our dishes in the dishwasher.