One

Patrick

The music was loud, the beer was sweet. But neither of those topped how great I was feeling right now.

After winning the Stanley cup in Boston after a really unusual season we celebrated in the locker room like we did back in 2010, we celebrated some more on the plane, and now we are gonna hit the bars in Chicago to celebrate some more.

We pull up to the first bar and ride in with the Stanley cup in hand. We head straight for the beer and pour it in the cup looking to elevate our good times.

"I don't think I have ever been happier in my whole entire life" Jonny slurs with his arm around me. We sat on the second floor balcony looking down in the private party that was arranged for us. You can hear the fans outside chanting whatever they see fit as we continue to down the drinks.

"Me either man. Look at this, we did this" I smile. I scan the crowd and can't help but smile at my teammates and their loved ones dancing around and drinking, just letting loose for the first time since January. It was the perfect end to a perfect season and the party was bound to last for days.

"Woah woah woah, who the fuck is that" I ask pointing to a girl downstairs. Jonny leans over the rail and squints to get a better look.

"I don't know. She looks familiar but I can't put a finger on it" he insists.

"I want to put a finger on it" I claim and he laughs.

"That was pretty funny, I'll give you that" he admits.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" I State.

"She's way out of your league, I can even tell that from here" he claims.

"So? I'm drunk and I won the Stanley cup and MVP a few hours ago. I feel on top of the world. So ha" I say trying to point a finger in his face but it just sits in the middle of nowhere.

"Go get em tiger" he says patting my back.

I slowly make my way downstairs and to where the girl was at only to find she wasn't there anymore. Maybe she came with someone and went back to them. But everyone on the team besides Jon and I was in a relationship, so I'm not sure what's happening but I insist on finding her.

I hear a loud cheer and I turn around to see what it was. It was that same smoking hot girl from earlier chugging beer from the Stanley cup. My eyes go wide as she continues to down the drink, even I was impressed. She raises her hands triumphantly as she finishes off all the beer as Shaw and Bickel return the cup upright.

Maybe Jonny was right, she is way out of my league.

I walk over to her anyways and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and that was when I realized I made a big mistake.

"Shit" I mumble as her bright green eye meet mine. Her soft red lips pull into a smile revealing a perfect smile. She had Light freckles on her cheeks defining her amazing complex. Her hair still set in perfect brown curls despite what I was assuming was a long night up until now. She wore a sexy sheer top revealing her black bra and a light pink skirt. Her abs were apparent under the mesh and her legs a mile long. I swear to god I've seen this girl before.