Four

Patrick

I sit at my island and twirl the Starbucks cup on my counter. It was a minute til seven and I was getting nervous. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe I'm not ready for this. Maybe I'm in over my head. She doesn't need this, it's just a prank from the guys. There's no way I can be a good boyfriend, even if it is fake.

I get broken out of my thoughts when there's a knock on my door. I get up and take in a deep breath, here goes nothing.

I open the door and couldn't keep the smile from coming up on my face. Emerson stood there looking as beautiful as ever. Her hair perfectly straight and cascading down her back, a pair of jean shorts hugging her tight butt. There's nothing I want more than to have that again.

"Hey" she smiles and I move so she can come in.

"For not being a morning person you can sure pull it together early" I admit.

"It's not that I can't function in the morning, I would just rather not" she defends.

"Well you look great" I insist.

"Thanks" she blushes. For being this big figure in film and modeling she sure does blush easily.

"Here" I say hanging her my jersey.

"Is it stinky" she asks scrunching up her nose.

"No. It cleaned it" I assure her.

She sheds the shirt was wearing and I couldn't help but stare. I swear this girl wasn't real.

"Close your mouth would you" she teases and I turn around. She gets changed then we head to the UC where the parade will start. We would start there then head to the park for the pep rally.

We get there and find the bus we were supposed to be on. They hand us a beer and a rally towel and I find us a seat. We were one of the first people here but since I won the MVP trophy they wanted pictures of me with it.

"Drinking at 8 in the morning? Man, you guys are a lot of fun" she says before sipping on her beer.

"We're a cool group" I admit.

"Well I can't wait to meet everyone" she smiles.

Eventually the guys show up and go on their respective buses. Like always I'm stuck with Jonny who I actually haven't seen since that night in the bar. His exit interview was done before I even got here yesterday.

"Hey Pa-" he starts until he sees Emerson next to me. "Woah. So it's true. You guys are a thing" he asks.

"Yup. Emerson this is my really annoying friend Jonathan. Jonny this is Emerson" I introduce and they shake hands.

"Can I just say that I'm a huge fan of yours. I love your movies and your work" he says.

"Stop, you're embarrassing me" I tease and Emmy giggles. If I was going to do this I was going to have fun with it.

"He probably has some of her pictures up in his room too" Seabrook teases as he gets on the bus.

"I do not" Jonny pouts. Sometimes it's just too easy with him.

Eventually the bus gets loaded up and they start moving. I turn to Emerson who was just looking around.

"Are you ready for this" I ask.

"I think I can handle it" she claims.

"Just you wait" I wink and she smiles.

We finally reach the light then the red immediately follows it. The crowds cheer loud as ever as we all start to wave. Her eyes light up as she looks around, it's red for as far as you could see.