Chapter 3

Destiny

Its been a month since I found out I was pregnant. To say my parent were mad is an understatement. They were furious. Once they got over the initial shock and the idea if becoming grandparents finally sunk in, they became a little over bearing. My mom called everyday to make sure i was taking my prenatal meds and other vitamins. Two days ago, she showed up at my new apartment with my aunts Rita and Rilla with bags full of baby stuff. I'm talking bottles, pacifiers, unisex clothes, strollers, cribs, everything! Oh, did i forget to mention I was having twins? Yep, I am having two babies. When I first found out I literally cried for three days. On the fourth day I woke up with a new attitude. There was nothing I could do about it. The deed was done and I had two babies on the way. It was time to grow up.

But back to my intruding family. I honestly love my mom and aunts. They will have you laughing at how crazy they act. My aunts Rita and Rilla are twins but when my mom is with them they look like triplets. She is only 10 months younger than they are. My mother and aunts all have long beautiful jet black hair that comes down to the middle of their back which we all got from my grandmother who was Indian. These ladies were true shopaholics, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to me when they showed up with all of the baby things.

"Ooh I can't wait till you find out what you having. I bet it's gonna be two girl. We hardly have any boys in the family besides your brother." My aunt Rita said while folding the baby onesies.

"That is exactly why I hope she having two boys, too much estrogen around this place." My mother said.

"I don't care what I am having as long as they are healthy." I say, which is the truth.

I helped them decorate the baby room and hang up clothes while thinking about the night that changed my life. I feel like such a hoe for sleeping with a guy i never met before that night. I don't even know his name. There was no way for me to contact him to let him know he is going to be a father. I honestly already feel like a terrible mother for not having a father for my children. When they get older I can just hear the conversation now.

"Mom where is our father?"

"I don't know baby. I don't even know his name." I shook my head at that thought.

Rashad

So me and Candice are back together. Everyone asked me how could I go back to a woman who I caught sleeping with another man. Simple, I love her. You can't help who you love. Her being pregnant may have played a role in us getting back together as well. A few weeks after the party I finally answered a call from her. She wanted to meet me at a restaurant so we could talk. When I walked in she was already there looking sexy as hell.

Candice was the definition of a bad bitch. She had the perfect body, cute face, and a feisty attitude. I just loved everything about her. Well I used to before I caught her cheating. I can't believe I was about to propose to her ass.

"What's up?" I said to Candice as I sat down.

"Hey baby you looking good." She said with a smile. I just nodded my head.

"Well, I am going to get straight to the point, I'm pregnant." I almost choked on the sprite I was drinking.

"Why you telling me, it ain't mine. Tell ol boy you was fucking." I said harshly. I know men always saying it ain't they baby because they don't want to take care of it but hell, if you caught your woman cheating you would have doubts too.

"It is yours baby. I only cheated that one time and it was the biggest mistake of my life. We used a condom so there is no way it couldn't be yours. I love you so much Rashad. I don't want to lose you over this bullshit. I want us to raise our family together. I have missed you so much. I just want to put everything behind us and start off fresh. Please give me another chance baby please." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I want to be with you. I just don't know if I could ever trust you again. You would have to gain back your trust with me." I say while taking her hands in mine.

"I will do anything baby. I just want us back together. I love you Rashad."

"I love you too baby. Just don't make me lose my trust in you again. So how far along are you?" I was curious to know. If she anything less than three months then its not mine.

"I'm four months. Do you want to know what we are having?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"You know already?" I asked a little more excited than I thought I would.

"We're having a boy."

I couldn't do anything but smile. "Wow I am going to be a father." I say out loud to no one in particular.

"Lets get out of here so I can show you how much I missed you." She say while licking her lips. We stand up to leave and I notice her little baby bump.

"Wow I am going to be a father." I say again while rubbing her stomach.

Candice laughs,"Yes daddy you are. Now lets go so I can show you what you have been missing." I instantly got hard thinking about having sex with her. Then I thought about the night I slept with that girl at my cousin party. I instantly felt guilty. True me and Candice were not together when I did it, but I still feel like I cheated on her. It was a drunken mistake and I am sure I will probably never see her again anyway. I often think about that night. I wish I would have gotten her name. Oh well, thats the past. I have a baby on the way with Candice so some random chick should be the last thing on my mind.

Authors' Note: Finally updated. So he got two baby mamas and he don't even know it. Sorry for any mistakes. I am doing this off of my phone. Like and comment!