Chapter 17

Candice

I was sitting up watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta re-runs, laughing my ass off at Joseline. I don't care what Stevie say, Joseline runs that relationship. When it went on break I decided to go check on my son Alex. I honestly love my little boy. I didn't think I would make a good mother but I'm kind of getting a hang of everything.

My son was so handsome. He looked just like he cheating ass daddy. A week ago I found out he was cheating on me and I was devastated. We were actually married so how could you step out on your wife. He said he was tired of waiting for my six weeks to be up. I guess it's just Karma from all of the things I did to Rashad. I wish Rashad was really the father. The DNA specialist told me he wasn't the father but he forged the documents to say he was so he could get paid. I heard my phone ringing in the living room so I turned on Alex's baby monitor so I could hear if he starts crying.

I looked at my phone and saw I had a missed call from my friend Peach. We been cool since High School. She was my ride or die chick for real. She's a little on the crazy side though. If you called her Peaches she would snap. She hated people getting her name wrong but hell her mama shouldn't have named her that. I decided to go ahead and call her back to see what she wanted. I knew it was probably some juicy gossip as usual. I called and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey boo." I said when she answered.

"Stop everything you are doing and look at Sharese's Instagram and called me back." She said and then hung up.

I wondered what could be so important I had to look at it right now. I went to Instagram and looked her up. I looked at the first picture and dropped my phone. I know I wasn't seeing right. I picked up my phone and looked again. There was no mistake that it was Rashad's son. How could he keep this from me. I knew it was odd when she disappeared all of a sudden to help a sick relative.

Back in the day I was a little wild and Rashad went with some of the crazy things I wanted to do. One night at a party I met Sharese. We hit it off and I asked her if she wanted to have a threesome with me and Rashad. We were in the beginning of our relationship and weren't really on a serious note. I wanted to please him and I always had a thing for girls so why not? That night we ended up having a threesome and had them a few times after. It's obvious now that they were messing around behind my back.

I was so damn mad that I was seeing red. I wanted to fuck everybody up at the moment. I decided to call Rashad and ask him how could he keep his love child away from me. He gave me so much grief about cheating on him when he did the same thing and had a baby with this hoe.

He didn't answer the first time so I called back. He wasn't getting off that easy. I would go over his house if I needed to. He finally answered on the fifth ring.

"Hello?" He said, sounding like he was asleep.

"Wake yo stupid, lying, two timing ass up!" I yelled into the phone. I was heated and he was going to feel my wrath. I was more hurt than anything. How could he cheat on me? I was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He sighed. "What are you talking about Candice?"

"You know what I'm taking about Rashad! Your baby mama just put a picture of her and your son on instagram! How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me. How could you have a child with that bitch?" I yelled.

"Who Destiny? We don't have a son, we have two daughters so again I ask, what are you talking about Candice?" He said sounding more awoke now.

"I'm talking about Sharese! How could you sleep with her behind my back! But more importantly, how could you have a child with her Rashad?!" I yelled, now in tears. Yeah I did some fucked up things on my end but that doesn't mean he could. He was suppose to always stay faithful to me.