Chapter 27

Destiny

 Yesterday was kind of a blur to me. After Rashad left my mind was all over the place. When Trevor came over, he was acting kind of funny, and I was feeling bad about having sex with Rashad, so I cut the date night short.

I was in my bed sleep, when I heard banging on the door. I got up to answer it and there stood Sharese with a scowl on her face. I moved to the side so she could walk in the house.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked as I peeped around the corner to look at the time on the microwave. 2:37. "Why are you here so late? Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"How could you?" Sharese asked.

"How could I what?" I asked wondering what she was talking about.

"How could you sleep with him? You know I planned on doing that! You were just jealous! You always have been!" Sharese yelled.

"Jealous? You got me mistaken hunny. I have no reason to be jealous of you. My life is going perfect for me. I apologize if me sleeping with my baby daddy is a problem for you." I said as I sat down. I don't understand why she is tripping. It's not like they were dating.

I sighed. "Sharese, I would never do anything to purposely hurt you. Rashad told me it wasn't serious between you two.One thing led to another and we had sex." I said.

"Well you should have asked me!" She yelled.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "First off, you have one more time to yell at me in my damn house. Second, why the hell would I have to ask you anything? I don't need permission on who I sleep with so you can miss me with that bullshit you talking." I said getting angry. First I was jealous, now I need permission? Sharese was defiantly tripping.

Sharese walked to the door and pulled it open. She turned around and looked at me. "That's why I fucked your brother before I came over her." She said with a smirk on her face as she walked out the door closing it behind her.

"The fuck?" I said out loud.

I went into my room and grabbed my phone to call my brother. He picked up on the fourth ring, trying to sound sleepy but he wasn't fooling me.

"How could you?" I asked.

"How could I what?" Justin asked.

"How could you sleep with Sharese!" I yelled.

He was quiet for a minute and then he said, "I don't know what your talking about."

"You a damn lie. She just came over and told me. I thought we agreed that friends are off limit." I said.

"Well Rashad is my friend and you fucked him so you are kind of being a hypocrite." Justin said nonchalantly.

"He was my baby daddy before he was your friend so that's besides the point. You should have asked me to make sure I was ok with it."

He paused for a second before responding. "Ask you? I 'm a grown man. The fuck I look like asking permission for who I sleep with. Destiny you tripping."

I stopped and thought about it. This is the exact same conversation Sharese and I just had. I just shook my head.

"Look, I don't care what you two do anymore." I said not feeling like arguing.

He smacked his lips. "I know you do, otherwise you wouldn't have called. Don't be trying to hold no grudge against me either. You know how yor little ass do. I got to get up early in the morning so I will talk to you later. Bye big head." With that, he hung up.

I decided I wasn't going to stress on it and went back to sleep. As soon as I was getting into some great sleep, someone started knocking on the door again.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I got out the bed to see who it was.  I pulled the door open to see Rashad with both baby carriers in his hands. I moved aside to let him in.

"What's wrong? Why are you here so late?" I asked.

"A pipe bust in my house and I had someone come out tonight, they found mold in the walls so it's unsafe for the girls." Rashad said as we walked into their room to undress them and put them in their cribs.

"I fed them before we came so they should sleep through the night." Rashad said.

I nodded my head and watched them sleep for a minute. They were so beautiful.

"I can't believe they are four months old. It feels like I just had them yesterday." I said as I ran my hand over their hair. I knew they were going to have hair down their backs like all the women in my family. They were a beautiful mix of me and Rashad. I bent down and gave them both kisses before I left the room.

"So where are you going to stay while everything is being worked out at your place?" I asked.

"At my parent's house for now I guess." Rashad said.

"Well instead of taking that drive tonight, you can stay here in my guest room. It's too late to be out driving anyway and I know you are tired." I said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, I would appreciate that. Thanks D." Rashad said as he sat on the couch.

"Soooo, you told Sharese about us?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said nonchalantly.

"What made you tell her?" I really wanted to know.

"She was pushing all up on me and I didn't want to fuck her so I just told her. She left with Raymond and I enjoyed the rest of my night with my daughters."

"Oh. Well she came over here mad as hell telling me I should have got permission from her to fuck you. Then before she left she told me her and Justin had sex before she came to my place." I said shaking my head.

"She better not have had my son with her while she was being a hoe." Rashad said.

"I don't think she did. He wasn't with her when she came over here so I'm sure he's with her mom. Don't call her a hoe either." We may be mad at each other but she was still my friend.

"Mane that girl is a hoe. When Candice and I first started dating we met Sharese at a party. One thing led to another and we had a threesome. It seemed like she was more into Candice than me. And it happened a few more times before I cut her off." Rashad said.

I scrunched my face up at what he said. Ain't no way Sharese Bi. I think I would know if she was. As many times as I have got undressed in front of her she has never stared at me or made me think something was up. Damn this is crazy.

"Look I'm going to have to go to bed on that note. Make yourself comfortable. There's food in the fridge if you get hungry. Good nite Rashad." I said as I walked to him giving him a side hug.

He pulled me into a full hug and kissed me. I gave into the kiss and let out an involuntary moan.

"Good night baby." Rashad said as he pulled away from me and went into the bathroom. I just stood there for a minute. I don't know what it is but he's doing something to me.

I got back into my bed and was finally falling asleep for the third time tonight when I felt a dip in the bed. I felt arms wrap around my body. It felt so natural and I missed the feeling of being held by somebody.

"Sweet dreams love." Was the last thing I  heard before I fell into a deep slumber.

Author's Note: Ok so I wanted to update for yall but i'm not really feeling the chapter. I'm extra sick right now but fall break is next week so I plan on updating again sometime then. COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELY PEOPLE!

AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO CHAPTERS SEND ME A MESSAGE LETTING ME KNOW. THANKS!!!